Secret Love

Clueless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeri's P.O.V 

Soojin was literally the best thing that had ever happened to me. I got my best friend back and kind of my lover back. I was happy that I could hangout with him again. I still love him so much though... 

Flashback: 

"Oppa absolutely loves you." Soojin said in a cute voice. 

"Yah! You and your teasing!" I said hitting him playfully. 

"Aww my Yeri doesn't love her oppa anymore?" He pouted making me feel bad. 

"I didn't mean it like that, I just don't like you teasing and being so cute it makes me shy..." I confessed as I pulled him into a hug. 

"What does my Yeri wanna do today?" He asked as I hugged him. 

"Anything, aquarium, movie, or even spend a day at home." I answered. 

"Well... it is kind of cold outside so if you want we can spend the day at home." He said looking at me. 

"Okay, let's get dressed into some comfortable clothes and cuddle?" I asked. I wanted to cuddle honestly, I could cuddle with this cute puppy all day. He nodded and we both went to change. I decided to change into a shirt that was exposing my shoulders and higher part of my chest and some short shorts since I was more comfortable in those. I came back to the room to see Soojin in a tight tank top revealing his muscular arms. I fell into his arms and we both settled on the bed. 

We brought snacks and bought pizza so we could eat while we cuddle. I layed on top of him and fed him whatever he wanted to eat and he did the same with me. I nuzzled his nose several times as a replacement for all the kisses I wanted to give him. I caressed his cheek as I was resting myself on top of him and he was laying in my arms. The blanket was partly covering my legs and partly not covering legs and at that moment Soojin started rubbing my thigh of where my short shorts were. 

"Why did you have to where something so short?" He asked, he's asked me this before but he probably forgot. 

"I wear these short shorts because I'm comfortable in front of you." I responded. 

"Unless you want me to take them off and cuddle with you in my underwear instead." I teased while giggling. 

"If you want you can." He said and I was surprised. I tested that so then I took my short shorts off and I was in my .

"I didn't think you'd really do it..." He said shyly making me giggle at his shyness. 

"I did it for you." I said and I don't know where it started but we were kissing. My hands were on his cheek and his hands were tight around my waist. I kept on pecking his lips and holding myself against him tighter. I bit his lip and he bit mine back, it was a wild moment we both had. 

"My demon child loves me that much huh?" He asked teasingly and I couldn't lie so I nodded and started getting him to kiss me again. As I got a taste of his tongue and the inside of his mouth I went a little crazy since I got more confident. As he started his magic in my mouth as well, I started to moan a little since it felt so good. He was such a goo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter