I miss you

Clueless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin's P.O.V 

I guess things were back to normal between Tiffany and I but something just wasn't there even though we had really naughty memories and also had the sweetest moments. I also think that's why I've never really said 'I love you' to her.      

At least not in that way, I still some what see her as a sister but how can I say no to my noona? 

I some what have a special place in my heart for Yeri. I've revealed myself more to her physically and mentally. I couldn't never be mad at her or be cold towards her. 

It was summer so I could have more time for her and try to find out if I really have feelings for her. 

I was coming over tonight since she was alone and the other members weren't with her and I didn't think it was safe for her to be alone. I don't care about how safe they say it is I don't want her to be alone. 

I texted her to see if I could come over now and if she wanted anything to eat. 

To Yeri: Hey can I come over soon? Do you want anything to eat? 

From Yeri: Yeah come over soon I want to see you oppa, maybe some pizza if you can. 

To Yeri: I'll be over there soon then and anything for my beautiful little sister. 

From Yeri: I love you my handsome oppa 

Her last text made me smile. I went to go pick up some pizza and then started heading over there. 

Yeri's P.O.V 

I love how he calls me his beautiful little sister. With each texts he sends me it makes my day. I heard someone knock on the door so I answered since I think it's Soojin. 

I opened it and it was Soojin. I smiled when I saw him. He brought pizza too. He put down the pizza and then hugged me tight. I kissed his cheek and pulled him into the couch with me. 

"What do you want to watch?" He asked. 

"I don't know... maybe Twilight?" I asked smirking. 

"What?! But that's such a cheesy movie." He said making me laugh. 

"Oh but so are you oppa." I said pinching his cheeks. 

"Ugh fine you're lucky you're cute." He said and I just giggled and kissed his lips softly. His expression softened. 

It's normal for brothers and sisters to do that to each other right? Oh well. 

We sat on the couch together and he got the movie set up and we fed each other as the movie started. 

Matter we finished eating we leaned onto each other and he wrapped his arms around me. All the sudden when it came to an extremely hot scene we both felt a bit uncomfortable. 

Soojin covered my eyes causing me to giggle. I took his hands off my eyes and stared into his eyes before kissing him. 

Right then both of our minds were focused on each other instead of the movie. Soon enough our kiss was hotter than the one in the movie. I ended up on his lap and my arms were locked around his neck. 

I felt him get a little hard so then I pulled away and we were quiet for a second after pulling away. Then I got on top of him just to cuddle. This felt so right... 

After the movie when went to the bedroom and just layed in bed with each other.

I wore a loose shirt and a bra and and he wore a shirt and some shorts. We were facing each other and he looked like he was asleep so I started kissing his cheek and his neck was tempting. 

I couldn't hold myself anymore so I kissed his neck and down his chest softly. All the sudden I felt him grab a hold of my waist softly. 

"Now it wouldn't be fair if I was the only one receiving kisses now would it." He said caressing my cheek and then he surprised me by kissing my lips. 

I was shocked but I didn't hesitate to kiss him back. We started making out and kissing each other hard. I was on top of him all the sudden he started rubbing my back and biting my neck. I took my shirtoff and started removing his shirt in the process. 

I was really wet so I grinded against his hard member. He was big that's for sure. I decided to take my bra off for him and I layed back down beside him. He turned me around to where I wasn't facing him and then he hugged me tight. 

He then started kissing my shoulder all roughly and pinching my s causing me to moan in pleasure. Oh boy... he was good with his hands and knew how to get me. I turned back around and kissed his lips once and he continued pinching me. 

As he was pinching me roughly he made me moan so loudly and I started leave scratches on his chest. He was so handsome and y. We stopped after a while and went to sleep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter