Competition

Clueless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin's P.O.V

God damn... what happened? After the whole thing happened with Tzuyu I was a little paranoid. Never would I expect Tzuyu to do anything like that. I mean I always saw it in her but she's so innocent. Is it my fault she's like this now? After I left the Twice dorm I ended up thinking about it to the point where I was thinking about it too much so I decided to try to fix things with Tzuyu. 

I texted her telling her about how we needed to talk and how it wasn't really anything bad or so I hoped...

I headed over to the JYP building to talk to Tzuyu. I didn't want her to think that I hated her so when she arrive in the lobby I ended up hugging her close and rubbing her back to make her feel comfortable. I even let her sit on my lap so we can talk. 

"What's wrong Soojinie?" She asked in a cute tone of voice that's hard to say no to. 

"Nothing... it's just, I'm wondering why you were so aggressive with me earlier and I don't know if we went a little too far or something but I don't want you to think that I hate you at all because I don't I really like you as a friend at least." I explained as I held her close. 

"I understand and I'm sorry about everything that happened. I just really like you..." Okay... well I wasn't expecting that the fact that I have to admit a very long time ago I use to have a crush on Tzuyu. I mean who didn't? She was the sweetest and prettiest girl that actually tried to get to know me when I was training with JYP at one point. I remember een Rukasu had a crush on her. But again I have Rose now.

"I use to like you too but we can still be friends at least you know? I mean I still really like you even as a friend and I like waht we have now." I said.

"I like yoou as a friend or a crush, either way you're both. I guess I just got a little jealous of Rose since I know you've been spending a lot of time with her and you guys seem close. It seems like you guys are dating and I let my jealousy get the best of me." She said softly which made me feel even worse. Tzuyu was really sweet about everything and she wasn't wrong about me and Rose being extremely close and dating of course. 

"Well... you're not completely wrong.. Me and Rose are dating and I'm sorry I never told you I liked you too but that was a long time ago and I hope you understand. I want to still be able to hang out with you though. Is that okay?" I asked. 

"Yes of course. I'm not going to mind at all and I hope you have a good relationship with her but if anything happens I'm always here for you. I'll be here for whatever you need even if it's to relieve stress as well." She said and planted a soft kiss on my lips shocking me. 

I ended up leaving after that since it was getting late and I was getting pretty tired as well. Plus I needed to spend the night with Rose as well. 

Rose's P.O.V 

Soojin's drama was airing live today so I decided to take the day off just to watch it since he was playing a main character. Only the first 10 episodes came out though but oh well. I was watching it with the other Blackpink girls in the living room. Soojin was so hot considering the fact that he was playing the lead role of a pure blood vampire. Imagine him biting me...

I kept thinking about it and I was getting so wet from the thought of him biting me later. He was supposedly suppose to be the Vampire that falls in love with a Vampire hunter. That seems like an interesting story. I wonder who the vampire hunter is though...

Oh my ing god... lord he's so y that I can't. We were only on the 5th episode and yet he was showing off his abs and acting y already. In this scene he was staring at the camera ily like he was going bite someone but also them at the same time. I want him to look at me like that..mmm so y. I can't wait till he comes home with me. I was basically binge watching the whole series. It got to the bite scene everyone had been talking about and what do you know? Tzuyu of all people is playing vampire hunter but I found out they're looking for another part that's suppose rival with her in the next few episodes that will come out. I might tryout for that role. 

Soojin was laying on his bed in the scene half showing off his whole muscular body. This boy loves to tease me doesn't he? I wanted to claw his back at that moment when I saw him laying face down on the pillow. But my baby looks so lonely. I wish I could've kept him company... I saw Jennie getting as she saw Soojin like that as well and the other two were amzed at Soojin's good looks and apperiance. Jennie was rubbing herself as she watched Soojin slowly taking off his shirt and laying down. I decided to a little bit since me and Soojin love to . I know she has feelings for him as well. 

"Hehe is my unnie for my baby? Don't worry I'll tell you how good it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter