MAMA and Jealousy

Clueless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 month later in October... 

Soojin's P.O.V   

After studying in America for a little longer I'm going on a plane to Hong Kong for MAMA. I was pretty excited but also nervous because of my blindfold act.     

I had practiced a lot and there were times where I   didn't think I could do it but I'm not letting my family down. 

I had to stay in sync with Sonha hyung during practice and it was hard. I just need to perfect it on stage. 

We were going to be a little later than all the other groups since our flight was delayed. I practiced the blindfold dance every chance I got. 

Right when they dropped us off at the hotel to drop off our stuff I started breaking down a little because I was scared I was going to fail. 

"Hyung's here for you, you'll do fine trust me." Sonha thing said holding my and Tae hugged me. I felt a little better but still nervous. 

After a while, we got a car to take us to the stadium that we were performing at. 

I was in the dressing room with the other members and they got us all ready. The other members were ready to go but I wasn't. Our manager just told me to take my time as he saved me a spot with the other members. 

"You'll be fine, if you want there's a practice room on the third floor." Tae whispered to me before she left to go to her seat. 

I took this as an opportunity and went to the third floor and practiced as much as possible before while the other performances were going on. 

I couldn't meet up with any friends before since I was in a rush and I was having a hard time. I'll greet them after the show then. 

When I got a text from Kou telling me that our performance was in 10 minutes I rushed to the stadium just in time to go backstage. 

When we were getting ready for the intro 'Boy meets Evil' I stood backstage with the others and Sonha thing held my hand tight. We watched Hwansoo thing hanging from the swing as our stage was getting ready. 

"Just listen to the lyrics and pretend like I'm not there." He said and I nodded then it was time for him get on stage first. I watched him dance and he did really well, after he wrapped up one part of the intro and now it was my turn... 

Kou hyung blindfolded me and sent me on stage. 

I heard my solo 'Lie' come on and I followed the dance as I listened to the lyrics. I think I was doing fine sine I heard the crowd cheering. 

'Boy meets Evil' came back on and I danced with Sonha hyung. I don't think I messed up since I felt a little more confident as I heard the crowd cheering louder. I think we were in sync. 

After we finished the intro I took of the blindfold and joined the others for our 'Blood, Sweat, and Tears' performance. 

They all said I did well so I was glad. Other than hat I had fun with our 'Fire' performance too. We performed on a really cool platform. I felt way more relaxed after that too. 

We watched Negative perform afterwards and they did really well. Tea was like a different person on stage though. Guys may call her y and everything but off stage really she's still playful with me and still really bossy. 

Later that night we even won a 'Best artist of the year' award so I was really happy with that too. I cried a little during our acceptance speech. 

During the ending ceremony I got to see some of my friends from other bands. I played around with Mark and Jinyoung from Got7 at the ending ceremony. I als ran into Exo and Shinee. They praised me on my performance so I was happy. 

I didn't want to greet any of my friends from other girl groups until we were back stage. So after the ending ceremony I went backstage and greeted some of them. 

Tiffany's P.O.V 

My baby did so well when it came to the blindfold act. I never thought anyone could it but of course he did. I was looking for him at the beginning of the show but I couldn't find him. He wasn't sitting with the other members and I just couldn't see him at all until he actually performed. 

I saw him playing around with other guys from other groups so I didn't want to bother him. When the show ended I looked for him back stage and back hugged him. 

"Didn't forget to greet your noona did you?" I asked. 

"Of course not." He said turning around and hugging me. 

"Better not." I said before pecking his lips. 

He looked y in a blindfold, I might try it on him one of these days... if you know what I mean. 

"Noona I have to go now but I'll see you tomorrow I promise." He said kissing my lips again. 

"Okay then I'll see you later, by the way you look hot a blindfold." I whispered in his ear before leaving him. 

Next day...  

After MAMA he can by to spend time with me and some other girls. I cleared my schedule today so we could have some alone time. After the other girls left to there schedule I decided to change into a tight tank top with no bra under for Soojin. 

He said he'd be back later so I took it as a chance to hangs into something y for him. 

I was cleaning some stuff up in the room and then all the I felt Soojin turn me around and pulled my tank top down and started and my s roughly. 

"Did you miss your noona that much?" I asked pushing him even more into my chest. I started as he got rougher with every and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter