I need you (bonus chapter)

Clueless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin's P.O.V

I was trying to produce a new song but I just didn't seem to have it today. I didn't know if I was just being really lazy or what but I was hard for me. I miss Seulgi too, I got to see her in the evening but I still couldn't stand the fact that she wasn't with me at the moment. Call me possesive but I'm just afraid of losing her. I'm overthinking...

I continued working on my song and I got at least a quarter done.I couldn't get my mind off of Seulgi though, I have never loved someone so much. I stared at the picture of her in my studio smiling like an idiot. I swear she is such an angel. 

I came back to my dorm to find Seulgi waiting for me since I asked Tae to pick her up for me. I immediately fell into her arms and felt like a happy child to see his mother. I pulled her onto my mind so we could cuddle. No one made me feel better other than Seulgi. 

"Let's take a shower together?" She asked. 

"Yes please." I responded as we headed to the shower holding hands. We weren't so shy when it came to taking off our clothes anymore because we loved each other and we had done it before. I wouldn't give seulgi up for the world. I knew she often got cold in the shower so I hugged her before turning on the faucet. My heart felt a little heavier today for some reason. I gave her all my body warm and helped her wash up as we cuddled at the same time. 

Now you would think couples would be doing the dirty in the shower... but even though we did it once doesn't mean we'll always do it. Call me crazy but it was like the shower for us was our little sacred place. All we do is hug each other and personally I prefer that because it proves that we really have something for each other other than lust. I kissed her forehead as the water rained onto us. I felt happy being her puppy and I did want a family with her. A lot of people may call me a player for doing a lot of stupid things before but guys are guys and it's hard. But I'm willing to go through anything for Seulgi. 

After showering we got in some comfortable clothes and layed down together under the blanket. I wrapped my arms around Seulgi to keep her from going anywhere. I sighed in relief that the day was over and that I was back in Seulgi's arms. Her arms were wrapped tightly in between my neck and shoulder. I rested my head under her chin as her head rested on top of mine. 

"Is everything okay? You seem a little off today." She said my head. 

"Yeah... just a lot on my mind and I'm just a bit overwhelmed." I said. 

"Wanna talk about it? It might help." She said sweetly. I loved

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter