Beautiful

Clueless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin's P.O.V

Seulgi was he best she made me so happier. Happier than I ever was with Rose. I felt better going to the YG building with her. I felt a bit safer with her around I couldn't explain it. Later that night I went to go take a shower and came back into my room to see a y surprise... 

Seulgi was in a y black night dress and reading a book. Who knew someone could look so y while reading a book? 

I got onto the bed not being able to resist until I remembered she has an early schedule tomorrow. I couldn't let myself get out of control tonight... But her body was just so beautiful, it made things seem so much hotter once she crossed her legs a little looking all lady like. She didn't seem to really acknowledge me so I ended up taking the book from her and set it aside gently and let my lips linger on her neck. I can feel her gasping softly. 

I then rubbed one of my hands against her thigh. Her skin was so smooth and I couldn't stand a day without touching it. God she was so y. Her hair was all smooth and wavey. I couldn't help but to run my hands through her hair softly and caress it. I couldn't believe she was mine...

"Your body is the best..." I confessed still feeling her up. 

"Your body is amazing." She said as she ran her hands under my shirt to rub my abs, softly tracing them. I also reached my and under her dress to rub her abs. Every guy dreams of touching her amazing abs but too bad they're mine. She then moved herself to sit on my lap and got in a comfortable position. I let her straddle my lap and softly pushed me to lay back on the bed. 

"You abs are so well-built and they feel amazing when I rub on them not to mention you are so muscular." All those times I spent at the gym were for her, I keep that up just for her. She laid herself on me softly and wrapped her arms around my neck leaving me speechless. I can't believe she's actually okay with this since she does have an early schedule tomorrow. 

"Your arms also make me feel so secured too, not only because they muscular but because these hands have done so many naighty things to me and kept me safe and because they're yours." She said running her fingers along my arms that were wrapped around her tightly back around my neck. Again, I was still speechless. She gently pressed her lips against mine and I also and slowly melted into the kiss. We slowy grinded against each other not too hard to tempt each other but to substitute for the temptation of stripping each other completely and doing something we weren't suppose to be doing at this time but again there was still enough friction to show each other how much we loved each other. We ended up having to stop but we still had a good night with each other like we always do before bed. 

Seulgi's P.O.V 

I had to wake up to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter