Reality TV shows

Clueless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin's P.O.V 

I cannot wait to go on 'Return of Superman' I've always had a special place in my heart for kids. I personally wanted to meet the twins Seojun and Seoeon. They seemed like such cute kids. I put on a simple t-shirt and some black jeans and a white cap. 

I waited at Lee Hwi-Jae's door and someone else answered instead. One of the twins answered.  

He asked me who I was and then as I was about to answer their dad came and greeted me. I guess he wasn't expecting me. 

"I'm sorry did I come at a-" I didn't know if I came at the wrong time or not. 

"No no no, y-you're Kim Seung Soojin right?" The dad asked me and I was surprised he knew. 

"Yes, that's me." I said flashing them a smile. 

"Please please, come in." He welcomed me. 

"I wasn't sure if I came at a bad time are you busy?" I asked as he sat me down on the couch. 

"No not at all just wasn't expecting you. You're a very big star you know. Came to see the kids huh?" He asked and I nodded. 

"Funny story because Seojun actually watched your performance for 'Fire' and when it ended he cried and I asked him why and he kept saying 'Soojin hyung' and I was even surprised he knew because it takes him forever to learn someone's name but I think it was because I your reality show for him to watch since it comes on every Friday. I kept asking him 'why not Hwansoo hyung or Kou hyung' and he shook his head every time. Right now Seojun is asleep but he will be very happy to see you." He said and it made me smile hearing that. 

I was abou to continue the conversation and then Seojun ran out of his room. 

"Soojin hyung!" He screams and runs and hugs my leg. 

I was very surprised. 

"Hey Seojun, happy to see me?" I asked picking him up to sit on my lap. He just nods and hugs me. 

"Where's the other one?" I asked. 

As I asked that Seoeon ran out and hugged me too this was my first time and I was happy they already knew me. As Seojun sat on my lap on one side and Seoeon was on the other side. They took my phone and my earbuds. It made me laugh a bit. 

"Do you have games on this?" Seojun asks holding my phone. 

"Yes, do you wanna play on it?" I ask unlocking it and he nods.

I showed him how to play the games on my phone. 

"Wow you're really good at playing games." I said waching him play amazed at how fast he caught on while Seoeon was playing with my headphones. 

"Hyung what does this do?" Seoeon asks holding my headphones. 

"It lets you listen to music here I'll let you listen to some music right now." I said plugging in the headphones into my phone. 

"What song do you want to listen to?" I asked them plugging in one earbud into each of there ears. 

"Fire!" Seojun says and I turned it on for them. I was happy they knew our song. 

"They can listen to your songs day and night and not get tired. Seojun even knows your legendary feet movement in the dance. You're the cisual and the face of the group right?" His dad and I nodded. 

"Do you also produce songs?" He asks.

"Yes actually most of the songs we've written is actually written between me and Kou hyung." I explained. 

"Wow, no wonder why you're so popular. Your songs are brilliant. May I get a picture?" He asked. 

"Why not?" I said and he took out his phone and we all took a selfie together. Seems like he wants to get to know me more. 

"So I heard your english is really good, is that true?" He asks. 

"Yes actually, I was born in Busan but moved to America at a young age. Both Midnight and Negative are able to speak english well." I answered. 

"You're also part american am I right?" He asks and I nodded. 

"Cuase you don't look full korean." He says. 

"Actually I get that a lot." I said laughing a little. 

"Well have fun with the kids I've been very tired and busy." He says. 

"Is it too much to ask if I let them stay at the Midnight x Negative dorm and we can take care of them for a day?" I asked. 

"You're very reliable, of course they can. Let me go pack some clothes and stuff for them." He sayd and I nod. I played with the Twins for a while and then I took them to our dorm which was actually really big so they can play.

"Seojun, Seoeon meet my family.." I said as I entered the dorm and they seemed excited. 

Seojun wasn't shy around them but Seoeon stayed in my arms and I can tell he felt uncomfortable. 

"There's nothing to be afraid of they're all really nice." I said and he seemed to trust me so I handed him over to Kou hyung. 

I went to sit next to Tae who was holding Seojun. 

"Noona's pretty huh?' I asked him and he nodded and Tae just elbowed me playfully. 

"You guys think we should take them out?" Kou asks and we nod. 

"What do you guys wanna eat?" I asked them. 

"Ice cream!" They both said and their dad isn't here so why not. 

"Let's go down to that nice meat place and then we can take them down to Han River and get ice cream." Kou hyung says. 

"Okay but hyung can I pay this time?' I asked since I wanted to be the twins big brother. 

"Yeah sure. Tell me if you want me to help pay." He says ruffling my hair. 

"No it's fine." I said 

I had to rest for a bit before we went anywhere since playing with kids can wear you out. I layed on the couch for a bit and fell asleep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter