Scandals and Comebacks

Clueless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin's P.O.V 

Finally, back in Korea. We were really busy preparing for our new come back to shock everyone. Sucessfully we did. I didn't get a chance to see my friends right away since we were too busy pre recording for the performances and practicing the new dance moves and still shooting our TV reality show. 

We played around in the recording room and decided that would be our new episode of the reality TV show. We were in the practice room resting after practice. Once we all gained energy again we started playing games. 

The game this time was a dance comptition blind folded oh god. 

We all knew Tom hyung was going to lose first since he always had trouble with new choreography so it was funny to see him try and surrender anyways. Kou hyung looked okay while doing it but a little funny since he got confused often. Hwansoo hyung was straight up bumping into the walls so that was funny. Sonha hyung was going all out just to fail because he got way too tired to the point where he got confused of our choreography. 

On the other hand, I started off slow when it came to the choreogrpahy because this was just another practice round and since I'm kind of the choreographer I guess I have an advangtage against the others. 

"He's the face of the group at least he'll do well." Kou hyung says making me laugh a little. 

"Let's see I even had trouble with this was the problem." Sonha said and I honestly think that Sonha hyung was the best dancer in the group instead of me. 

I surprisingly did a good job. I was good with a blind fold because there were times where before I debuted, I wasn't the best dancer and I was shy when it came to performing and almost gave up on even trying to debut. That's where I trained a little with SM, YG, and JYP. I got over it quickly as a practiced with the blindfold not thinking about anything else other than dancing. 

I mainly did it because I didn't want to be a dissapointment to my father. Hwansoo hyung made me a little sad when in an interview when he first debuted, that we only had fans because me and Kou hyung were good looking. I wanted to prove him wrong because Hwansoo hyung was a great vocalist and I personally don't think I'm that great looking either.

Either way I did well when it came to the blindfold dance.

"Wow, Hey director stop recording real quick." Kou hyung says. 

"Soojin I think we have an intro in mind for MAMA." Hwansoo hyung says to me. I was confused honestly. 

"What is that?" I asked. 

"We were planning on me performing my single, 'Boy meets Evil' but then since you can do the dance for my song maybe we can also include your single 'Lie' too and you can pull a blindfold act." Sonha hyung said and my eyes went wide at his idea. 

"B-Blindfold?" I asked nervously. 

"We believe in you lil bro, what do you say give it a try?" Kou hyung asks me giving me an encouraging and hopeful smile. I didn't want to argue or let them down so I nodded my head. 

"I'll give it a try hyung." I said and then they all gave me a group hug then we started filming again for the rest of the episode. 

Irene's P.O.V 

Later tonight was Inkigayo again. I heard Midnight will be attending after several months of no comeback since they've been multi tasking with severl things. I was really excited to see their performance and my hubby again. I just hope Tiffany unnie doesn't ruin my chances again since she's so possesive of him. 

Soon enough we met up last night with Tae-soo, Kou, and Soojin. Tiffany unnie was talking to Tae unnie so I took this as a chance to take him into an empty room. I took his hand and dragged him to the closest room possible, no one was in there so why not? 

"What's with the aggressive force wifey?" He asked smirking. 

"I missed you pabo." I said wrapping my arm around him. 

"I missed you too wifey." He said holding onto my waist. 

I didn't want to waste this moment so I immediately started kissing him. He rubbed my waist as we kissed. 

"Mmm.. you miss me that much?" I asked pulling away from the kiss for a second. 

"Hey you started it.." He said before kissing me again. I was so happy to kiss him again. 

We got rougher with each other and I started getting exciting and unknowingly started grabbing . He pushed my hands off and pulled away blushing. 

"O-Our performance.. you better hurry." He said and I didn't want to stop but he had a point. 

"Okay okay fine you're right, later hubby.." I whispered in his ear and kissed him again and left. 

Tiffany's P.O.V 

After catching up with some members of Midnight and Negative it was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter