Secret

Clueless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin's P.O.V 

I couldn't believe I had to go back to America since time flew by quickly. Either way like it or not I had to go back to my other family at home and to my studies. This was a wild summer that's for sure... 

After spending time with Yeri I had to go back to my friends from other companies. I was exhausted from filimg and everything tha's been going on. I'll be spending my last day packing and if I had time I would spend time with Yeri. She holds a special place in my heart and I wasn't planning on replacing her. 

Tomorrow would be my last day in Korea. I spent time with the SM artists. 

I was in the lounge with Yeri and we just played around and of course kissed. 

"What's gotten into you oppa?" She asked as I kissed her cheek repeatedly. 

"Nothing you're just cute." I said. 

"Oppa we have to stop soon since the others will be here in any minute." She said. 

I was cuddling with her on the couch and hugging her. 

"Okay okay just give me a second. Let me have one more kiss." I said. 

"No no more, not yet." She said by trying to push me away by my shoulders. We were just playing around. 

"Too late." I said before kissing below her chin. 

"Oppa.." She said before I was fully on top of her and I nuzzled my nose against her bare neck. 

We heard the door click so we both kind of panicked so I got off my her and she sat up. I decided to lay my head on her lap so it wouldn't look weird. Of course it was Taemin and Kai. 

"You can't stay for a little longer buddy?" Kai hyung asked me. 

"Sorry no, I have to go back to my studies." I said. 

"We can let you go to school here you know." Kai hyung said. 

"I have family back home too sorry hyung." I said and I felt bad since he looked a little sad. 

"Ah fine." He said and I got up and hugged him. 

"I'll miss you hyung and I'll also miss the others too." I said. 

"Hyung will miss you too. Remember to call!" Kai hyung said. 

"You're not gonna forget about me are you?" Taemin hyung asked. 

"Ani, of course not hyung." I said and hugged Taemin hyung too. 

"Oppa I'm going to miss you too!" Yeri said and jumped into the hug. Right then all the others came in. Chen and Kou were hugging. I felt sad leaving honestly. 

"Don't forget about me big boy." Tiffany said before biting my ear and hugging me from behind. 

"I wouldn't be able to even if I wanted to." I whispered back to her. 

"Our baby brother's leaving.." Suho hyung said before my head. 

"I'll be back hyung, I'll be back in September and it won't se long." I said. 

He hugged me and started heading towards Tae. Yup as I expected he would confess to her today. I saw them talking then alll the sudden hugging. I can tell they like each other. 

Irene hugged me and kissed my lips softly where no one could see. I was going to miss her a lot. 

"You're going to miss me right?" She asked and I nodded and smiled at her. 

"Remember to call me whenever you can." She said. 

"I'll call you every day if possible." I responded. 

We spent the rest of the day with SM and my family and we had a lot of fun before we left. 

"You're not going to see us tomorrow?" Chanyeol hyung asked. 

"No we'll be busy packing tomorrow hyung." I said. 

"We can help you pack." Chanyeol hyung said. 

"Nah we can't get distracted." I said. 

"Aish, it looks like you don't want to spend time with us." He said throwing his arm around my shoulder. 

"I do hyung but I can't managed to get distracted. You should come to america if anything." I said and he laughed. 

"Don't try to tempt me boy." He said. 

"Come on hyung." I said. 

"No you stay here we're gonna kidnap you tomorrow." He said. 

"Yeah it's a good time to leave, we should get going since it's getting late also before I get kidnapped." I said and they laughed. 

"You're not going to miss me?" Minho hyung asked. 

"I don't want to miss you but I already do." I said standing up. 

"Have a safe trip back lil bro." Amber noona said. 

"I will don't worry noona." I said to Amber. 

I went out in the hallways and walked in on Kou hyung and Taeyeon noona making out. That's when I walked back in. 

"What happened?" Yoona noona asked me. 

"Nothing just don't go out in the hallways." I said. 

"Soojin..." Sunny noona said glaring at me and they all started going out into the hallways.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter