My bear

Clueless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's P.O.V 

I saw Soojin hanging out in the lobby all by himself. It's been a while since I've been able to actually spend time with him as friends since most of the time all the other girls are all over him. I came and sat next to him. He was staring at his phone so he didn't notice me. I tapped his shoulder lightly to get his attention. 

He looked up and fell back a little. 

"God Seulgi you startled me." He said holding his heart making me giggle a little. 

"I'm sorry, you're all by yourself?" I asked. 

"Yeah, I guess I came here to look for someone to hangout with but it seems everyone has tight schedules today. Even my friends from other companies." He explained. 

"Aww so our Soojinie is lonely? You know I don't have a schedule today so if you want we can hangout." I said hinting for us to hangout. 

"It has been a while since we've hung out. Wanna go watch IT with me?" He said smirking. 

"What?! You know I'm scared of horror movies." I said. 

"Come on it'll be fun. I mean you can hold my hand and squeeze it all you want if you're that scared." He said. I couldn't say no to that face. Honestly, I admit to having a small crush on him from several years ago when's I first met him. 

"Fine, but be prepared to stay up tonight and text me." I said. 

"Okay deal. Now let's go." He said and we headed off into the movie theater. I was scared to death. At the beginning it didn't seem that bad but now... I wanna cry. 

"Aww is my Seulbear scared? I'm here so please don't be scared." He said softly running his fingers through my hair making me blush. 

"Okay..." I said and I looked down at his hand and remembered what he said. I finally got the courage to hold his hand and not let it go. My heart skipped a beat when I felt Soojin's hand hold onto to mine tight. I can't hide it anymore. All this time I've been hiding my feelings for Soojin because I didn't want to hurt Irene or Yeri but now I can't hold it in anymore. Ever since the first time we hung out and at the SM concert, when he tore his shirt off and showed his abs my feelings have gotten even deeper than I imagined. This is my chance to try to be with him. 

"See that wasn't so bad." Soojin said as we left the movie theater together. I hadn't noticed at the moment but we were still holding hands and he was right. It wasn't that bad because I felt like I was safe with him. I stared at him for a little admiring his handsome face and sweet expression. I decided that I pretend to act scared just so he could text me.

"Yah! I was still scared to death... Looks like you're going to have to accompany me tonight." I said in a teasing tone. 

"Alright..." He said rolling his eyes playfully making me giggle. 

When we went back to the dorm no one was there so Soojin decided to stay for a little longer. We played around like we did a long time ago and I had a lot of fun. He was tickling me and hugging me like he did before. 

But then somehow we both landed on the bed and he was on top of me and our faces were inches apart. I was sure I was blushing red. I stared at his lips for a little wondering if I should really make my move and kiss him now. He was teasing me and asking why I was so red and putting his hand on my cheek making me blush harder. 

"What's wrong Seulbear? Why so red? Oh no do you have a fever?" He asked teasing me.

Right when I was about to kiss him he got up and I pouted playfully. 

"Stop being so cute Seulbear, it's too much." He said and left since he had a schedule to attend. 

I wonder what he'll do for my birthday tomorrow... or if he even remembers. 

Next morning.... 

After I had gotten dressed up and showered to see if I had a schedule, I ended up waking up to a surprise on the couch, I saw a and bouquet of my favorite flowers and a really big teddy bear. I wonder who it's from.

I was looking to see if one of my members had left it for me but no one knows what my favorite flowers are except for...

"Happy Birthday Sealbear." Soojin snuck up behind me.

"God Soojin you scared me." I said hitting him playfully. I hugged him right after.

"Hehe sorry about that. Just wanted to surprise you." He said cutely hugging me back. He then pecked my cheek and forehead. At that moment when I looked up, I saw his famous eye smile up close and I knew I was in love at that point. 

Soojin's P.O.V

Seulgi had left to her schedule and I went back to my place with Jessica after dropping off the presents. I'm really glad she liked them. 

"Hey angel, like the new album?" I asked as I caught her watching the new 'DNA' music video that Midnight had just released.

"Oh um, yes..." She responded shyly. As she realized that the flirty things I've said to her in the past I included in some of my songs.

"And you said I was too cheesy. Well you should know every love related song in this album is all about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter