2nd chances

Clueless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rose's P.O.V

I didn't mean for it to happen at all. What was I thinking? I adored and loved Soojin so much... and now I lost him. As an honest truth, I knew Soojin had an affair with Jessica and Tiffany. But he's just a kid and he'd still young and doesn't know what real love is but what we had was real. I needed him and I couldn't live without him. I had to fix this and try to get my lover back. I don't care about how many people he's probably been out with, I love him and he loves me. He cares enough to cry about it and uring our relationship he treated me well.

I tried to text him but it said that my message was blocked. He must be so upset right now...

I knew where he was so then I got a taxi to drive me to his location so I could try to talk things out with him. I knocked on the door and no answer and then I was able to push my way through the door. I couldn't lose him now, not ever. So I wouldn't give up on him.

I walked in seeing him on the floor and it didn't matter to him if I was there or not. It was obvious that he had been crying a lot the night before. 

"Soojin.." I called. 

"Get out." He snapped shocking me since this wasn't the Soojin that I knew at all. 

"Let me explain..." I said.

"I gave you that chance last night but you didn't care enough to take it so that was enough of answer to me." He said still sitting on the floor. 

"I'm sorry I didn't mean any of it I swear I only love you." I apologized and tried to scoot closer to him as I sat down next to him. 

"We were finished the moment you decided to choose someone else over me. How was jumping up and down one of my best friend's ?" He asked making my heart hurt even more. I didn't even remember any of it because I didn't care about Chanyeol like I did with Soojin. 

"I don't remember any of it, I was drunk I didn't know what I was thinking I felt like I was in you arms." I confessed. 

"Ha! How could you feel like you were in my arms? When Chanyeol is nothing like me I don't like being lied to." He said looking away from me. 

"Soojin please listen." I said tugging on his arm. 

"It's over Rose I don't want you anymore, I don't want anymore of your lies or excuses. I know there have been times where I've cheated too but.. I wouldn't have lie about it if you asked me to explain." He said and I knew he did but I also knew that he didn't mean any of it. 

"How could you be so blind?" I asked as I felt tears rolling down my eyes. 

"Please leave, I don't want to be hurt again." He said. 

"Baby please..." I called out to him again as I tried to hug him. 

"Don't call me your baby anymore, what do you need me for when you have Chanyeol?" I said pushing me away.

"Soojin I love you whether you're going to believe me or not. I'll leave you alone but I'll wait as long as I have to for you to forgive me and love me again." I said as I walked out of the door crying. I went back to the Blackpink dorm collapsing onto the ground crying hard. He hated me and it was most likely he'd never want to see me again. 

"What happened?" Lisa asked. 

"I-I accidently cheated on Soojin with Chanyeol last night." 

"What you cheated? Why?" Jennie asked and I can tell she was a bit angry at me. 

"I don't know... I was drunk." I asnwered. 

"Rose how can you be so stupid to 'accidentally' cheat on Soojin?" Jennie asked angrily.

"That's enough Jennie I'm sure she didn't mean anything of it." Jisoo said pulling me into her arms. She was right I didn't mean any of it...

Tiffany's P.O.V 

I heard Soojin was stressing and in a really bad mood because of what happened with Rose. I knew I hurt him several times and everything so I was going to make up for it. I went to the hotel he was at and found him crying and I knew he was also sad and angry. I knew how much he loved Rose and it was also y fault they broke up. I hate seeing him hurt like this, when he's hurt I'm also hurt. I didn't bother to ask him about what happened I automatically pulled him close and kissed his forehead. I was relieved to feel him hugging me back tight. 

I guided him to the couch where I sat on his lap and hugged him while he cried. I rubbed the back of his head to try to make him feel better.

After 30 minutes he had stopped crying and cuddled close to me not wanting me to leave. 

"If you keep this up I might fall for you again and look stupid once I'm hurt again. I thought you were my Serendipity Tiffany..." He said sweetly.

"I'm sorry about everything I did to you and I'm sorry about Rose. Do you forgive me?" I asked him. 

"Of course I forgive you." he said hugging me a little tighter. 

"If you have me a 2nd chance to be your girl then I'd make sure you're happy and I wouldn't do anything to hurt you anymore." I said hoping he'd think about it. 

"I'll think about, I don't want to be in a relationship with anyone right now but if you're willing to wait till things get better and for me to become a better person then I might give you a 2nd chance." He said. 

"I wait as long as it takes." I said and laid him down on the couch where I got on top him. I stared at his face, he was so sad and so hurt I couldn't hold back. I kissed his lips hoping it would make him feel better, he kissed me back but then after a couple more seconds he pulled away. 

"I'm sorry Tiffany I don't want to hurt you." He said stopping.

"I understand." I said as I cuddled up against him and watching him fall asleep.

Soojin's P.O.V

I felt like I used Tiffany and I felt bad for that so I couldn't bring myself to make her feel like the way I do considering that even though she hurt me, she still tried to make me feel better about everything and spent the day with me so I would feel so bad. I texted Kou and Tae about everything. 

To Kou: Hey hyung, I'm okay I'm sure Chanyeol has told you everything. Me and Rose are finished and I can't bring myself to hurt her anymore either so I hope you guys aren't too worried. 

From Kou: It's fine baby bro just don't be too sad come home soon and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter