Again

Clueless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's P.O.V 

I had missed Soojin so much since he was going back to America. I personally planned a trip to see him and surprise him. Once I got to america, I got a taci to drive me to his place. I surprised him and he was also excited to see me. We hugged each other and stared into each other's eyes for a little bit and just enjoyed each other's company. He told me there was going to be a school football game tonight for his school and if I wanted to go and I was a bit surprised he wasn't a football player on his team because he's already so athletic and well built.

It was fun meeting his friends and just spending time with him alone at the football game. I leaned my  head on his shoulder and then I felt him squeeze my softly surprising me a bit considering the fact that we were in public. I turned around since I was really surprised and then he bit my lip which surprised me even more. I felt loved so then I hugged his waist so he was closer to me. 

We ended up leaving the football game early so we could go out for dinner and go to the movies. At the movies we were watching a typical romance movie but really we were more focused on each other. He held my hand tight and gave me sweet kisses on the forehead at times too.

When we came back to his place we ended up cuddling and falling asleep. 

Next Morning...

I woke up to him kissing my neck again. 

"I saw that you were staring at another guy last night... if you keep staring at other guys like that than oppa will become a real bad boy. Tell me, does any other guy make you feel the way I make you feel?" He whispered in my ear making me shiver a little. But what does he mean? I wasn't staring at another guy last night was I? Ohh... I think he was talking about when the male lead was shirtless. I mean that scene just surprised me it didn't mean I liked it or anything. 

"Hehe my oppa so protective, I love it. The male lead was just topless no need to get jealous. And no you're the only person that makes me feel the way I do.  The only guy I was really staring at last night was you." I said reassuring him. 

"Good." He said cutely and starting hugging me tight again. We spent the morning in bed with each other and just staring at each other as always and exchanging sweet kisses. 

Later that day Soojin wanted to hangout with Rukasu too. I've actually been talking to Rukasu so that I know what Soojin is looking for in a relationship so we've grown fond of each other like he was my brother. 

We just hungout in the living room and Rukasu and Soojin like to tease each other a lot as best friends. 

"You know... Lee Dong Wook has been courting you precious Jessica for around several months now." Rukasu teased. Wait, he wasn't suppose to say that! I told him that just because I needed at least someone to know. God dammit. 

"Excuse me? That gay one?" Soojin asked in disgust. 

"Yeah sure." Rukasu answered. 

"Well then, I will go find him and beat the out of him." Soojin said cooly not sure if it was a joke or if he was serious but either way it made me laugh. I just hugged him and kissed his cheek. 

Soojin's P.O.V 

It was finally Valentine's Day and I wanted to make it extra special for Jessica so I planned everything and a lot of gifts for her. I wanted it to be romantic. Once she came back from her photoshoot and entered the room I came to her and slipped her jacket off and put it aside. 

"Is this all for me?" She asked cutely. 

"Yes." I said as I planted a soft kiss on her cheek. 

"I love you.." She said as she kissed my lips softly.

We had a flirty night and got touchy with each other for a little but then decided to go to sleep after. 

Tyler's P.O.V

That son of a ... He keeps stealng my wife. I was angry so I found the location of his place and I knew he it was well guarded since he's a big "celebrity" so I beat up the bodyguards and start making noise and breaking up the house to get Soojin's attention.

At that point I knew he either saw me or heard me. He rushes and tackles me and we started to wrestle. I was able to land a punch on Soojin's face but it seem didn't faze him. Soojin turned his body and hit my gut with his knee causing me to gag a little, Soojin stood up and went to kick the me in the face but I caught his foot and pushed him away.

We squared off and started throwing fists at eachother and since Soojin was the better fit one I had to admit, he was able to dodge quicker and send out punches then I got hit in the chin and stumbled to the floor.

I saw Soojin turned to call the police. I gotta stop him.

Soojin's P.O.V

Kou was running down the stairs to help me but I had gotten it under control. Probably because after hearing the commotion and then the husband with a bat ready to hit me over over my head.

"SOOJIN GET DOWN!!" Kou yelled and ran to save me but before Kou got there all that was heard was a loud "BANG"

Kou and I saw the husband drop face first and a pool of blood started to form. We turned to see my father holding his gun.

"Once was enough, you don't get to hurt my family a 2nd time."

Soon we saw the police arrive and I had went back to sleep for a little making sure Jessica was safe. I was worried he'd take her from me. 

I hugged her tight and told her to just sleep and that I would tell her everything the next morning. 

When we woke up I explained to her everything that had happened and she got a little mad at me for fighting. But in the end she decided to go to court and get the divorce papers signed. I'm pretty sure she was fed up with everything too.

She told me to take my shirt off so she could treat my wounds. Some of it stung and hurt but oh well. 

"I'm fine, don't worry about me." I said her hair. 

"Pabo, you know I could've lost you out there. I don't know what I would've done if you got really hurt. I don't want you fighting anymore unless you have no other choice." She said crying which surprised me but I had no other choice but to agree with her. 

I kissed her forehead and just let her rest and lay next to me. Next thing you know it she was asleep before I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter