Pool Party

Clueless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's P.O.V 

Oh his body... it was even better than the last time I saw it. How can he be so hot. He didn't greet me though...

I decided to go over there and hug him. 

"Why are you ignoring me?" I asked hugging his body and feeling his abs. 

"I'm not I'm sorry noona. Like I said I'm busy." He said and then all the sudden water was about to splash at me because the god damn boys were shooting at him. 

"Watch out." He said as he pushed me beside and sheilded me from getting hit by the water. 

"So you still love me?' I asked smiling sweetly at him. 

"Of course noona, I'll get back to you later." He said and sneaked a quick kiss on my cheek and started running around hiding from the other guys. So y...

Why is Yeri always next to him? Does she like him? No they're just brothers and sisters right? Don't let it get to you Tiff. Keep calm. 

I started enjoying my time with the other girls and then I saw Soojin jumping in the pool with Yeri and then stripping off his shirt. I want him now.. I felt wetter than usual. 

Irene's P.O.V 

Soojin was stripping off his shirt? Oh my.. this boy is too y. Why can't he come to me but why does he have to come to to all of those idiots. I bet if they weren't around he'd spend more time with me.

I got wet when I saw how his body was buffer and his abs were so well defined. 

Why is he so attached to Yeri? It made me jealous but I had to keep calm. I think it's just a sibling relationship or at least I hope. 

Joy was spending time with Sunjae he didn't bother with the other guys. I wish Soojin could be like him and spend time with me and just me but I was wrong. The moment Sungjae was hit by water by one of the other guys he jumped him the pool like everyone else as if he was infected by the idiot's disease too. 

Soon Ken from VIXX and Sandeul from B1A4 came too and I saw Soojin getting out of the pool to freet them since they were best friends.He was joking around with them and then he picked Sandeul up and through him in the pool. We were amazed at his strength and it was pretty funny. Taeyeon unnie was laughing the hardest then we looked back and Soojin wasn't there. 

"Question where's Soojin?' Tae asked.

Al the sudden we heard Taeyeon unnie scram and Soojin Soojin picking her up too and he was heading to the pool.

"Hyung, you better catch her." Soojin said to Kou who was getting ready and Soojin threw her in the pool and Kou caught her. We knew what he was doing. 

"Are you trying to kill my friends?!" Tae asked Soojin and then all the suden Soojin picked her up too. 

"Not quite.." Soojin answered. 

"Suho hyung catch!"  Soojin says thowing Tae into Suho's arms. It was a really fun party.

Yeri's P.O.V

At the end everyone in soaked and laughing hard. I was next to Soojin the whole time though. Soojin was the only one still in a tank top but it was completely see they from the fight and I hugged him tight.

"Mmm looks like I'll have my dessert early then huh?" I whispred.

"Well I don't mind if you do. Maybe I'll  show off my body right now." He says blushing.

He starts to pull off his shirt and shows off his abs that are even more defined than at the concert making the me a little wet. I saw a lot of the girls staring at his abs and rubbed my hand over his abs and grabbed his shirt and through it somewhere so he wouldn't put it back on.

"Its a pool party what's with the shirt?" I asked giggling.

"I don't mind you showing off and being friendly with the other girls, just remember no kissing. You and and this hot body belongs to me." I said slowly running a hand up and down his abs as we hugged and bit his chest with out anyone seeing and ran back to the other girls. 

Soojin was basically almost throwing everyone in the pool. I was standing next to Soojin when all the sudden Ken pushed him into me and Soojin immediately hugged me and we both fell into the pool together. 

While we were under water he kissed me swee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter