More than that

Clueless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's P.O.V 

I was excited to see Soojin finally visiting the SM building again since it's been a long time. But he isn't hanging out with me TT 

Flashback: 

"Hey Jessica noona." He greeted me. 

"Hey Soojin." I said and hugged him softly. 

"How are you noona?" He asks smiling at me. 

"I'm fine, I really missed having you come to SM." I said. 

"Oh I'm sorry. I'm coming by soon since I'll be going back to America in a week I'll be sure to visit you though." He said. 

"Okay then, you better." I say and give him a small hug before he leaves. 

End of Flashback

I met Soojin a couple of years ago when I first came to SM I was surprised he wasn't a trainee because he obviously had the feature of an idol. But I guess his plan was to debut later with his ow family. He was cute even back then but he was so sweet. 

I loved  the Exo and Shinee members even though there were times where he didn't get along with Sehun and Xuimin but he was close with Baekhyun, Suho, Kai, and Chanyeol. He's also close with Minho and Taemin from Shinee. Kai was actually the one that introduced me to Soojin. I'm surprised Krystal doesn't know him. 

I then realized I was daydreaming. 

"Earth to Jessica." Taeyeon called and I snapped out of it. 

"Ever since last night, you've been doing this alot. Are you okay?" She asks and I nod. All the sudden my phone buzzes and it turns on showing my wallpaper which was a selfie I took a year ago with Soojin. I ignored the text and turned my phone off. 

"Wait are you still crushing on Soojin?" She asks teasing me. 

"Maybe..." I said looking away. 

"How long?" She asks. 

"A year." I answer. 

"Oh my god.. why don't you make a move on him already?" She asks. 

"Are you out of your mind? He's a 99 liner and his father would kill me. Do you realize that his father favorites him the most?" I say glaring at her. 

"Okay okay I guess you have a point but you should still get him to like you back." She says and leaves the room. I look back to see if she left yet so I my phone and stared at Soojin's face. I can't stand it he's too cute. 

I just remembered he's coming today. Has he already came? I left the dorm to SM and found out he had just came. He was with Taemin and Kai. 

I immediately threw my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek softly. 

He hugged me back and I never felt so happy to see him. 

"Hey Jessica, don't take our little brother away he's about to go eat with us." Kai teases. 

"Ha Ha very funny Kai. I can take him whenever I want." I say arguing with Kai playfully. 

"Oh yeah? Soojin, who would you choose?"  Kai asks and we both turn to him. 

"I choose Taemin hyung." He says and we both got rejected. 

"Sorry, I just can't choose since noona takes care of me a lot like I'm her baby brother and Kai hyung is really good at dancing and video games." He says. Nooo, he's just my baby not my baby brother. How does he not know...

I pouted a little since he wasn't going with me. 

"I'll take you out later tonight noona, but for now I have to go with my hyungs. I'll see you later tonight noona." He says and leaves with Taemin and Kai. 

Did he just say he was going to go with me tonight? Omo.. calm yourself Jessica. You can't make it obvious. 

Soojin's P.O.V 

I was happy to see all my friends from SM again but then later I also have to see my friends from JYP too. Plus the CEO of Starship entertainment called to ask if I would come visit and welcome the rookies. 

Taemin and Kai took me to meet up with the other Exo and Shinee members to go eat and I hugged Minho hyung right when I saw him. I missed all of them honestly since they've been so good to me and they've treated me like a little brother.

"Soojin we have some good news." Suho hyung says. 

"What is it?" I ask feeling curious and I saw Suho hyung eyeing Minho hyung. 

"SM recently signed a contract with a director of a new drama and Go Ara and Minho are going to be in the new Hwarang drama." He said. 

"Really?! That's great!" I congratulated Minho. 

"But then.. SM also worked out a contract with your father asking if you can be in the drama too and he agreed. So.. that means you'll be acting in a drama for the first time like you always wanted." Suho hyung says and I was shocked. 

"Really like no joke?" I asked still in shock. 

"Of course not why would we joke about that?" He asks smiling at me. 

"I can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter