Ideal Type

Clueless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's P.O.V 

I was meeting up with Soojin today so I decided to dress up for him a bit since he is a big star and I wanted to be at least a bit professional. 

I went to meet up with him at SM and I saw him sitting in the lobby. Wearing a plain gray t-shirt and black jeans but he still looked so handsome.   

"Oh was I suppose to wear something formal?" He asked approaching me. 

"No I just usually dress like this." I say. Was this too much? 

"Haha well you look nice. I was just teasing." He said and walked me out. Did he just say I looked nice? I hope he doesn't mind the fact that I'm older than him by 9-10 years. 

"So where are we going?" I asked. 

"Wherever you want." He says.

"Can we go to the beach then?" I asked and then he nodded. Then all the sudden I felt the car move quickly and he was a bit of a reckless driver. 

"Impatient are we now?" I . 

"Nah I do this every day." He says and I just giggled at his cute and confident response. Did I just call him cute? I can't love him he's so much younger than me... 

Once we got to the beach he told me to go change into some comfortable clothes. 

"You know you can feel comfortable around me." He said scooting closer next to me. 

"I-I know." I said looking away. 

I felt his hand in my hair so I looked over and he moved my way out of the way. 

"You know you're really pretty with your hair like this." He said making me blush. I looked away again. 

"You don't have to feel uncomfortable around me.." He said and pulling me dangerously close. 

"I-I know." I said and looked down. 

"Maybe this will make you a little less scared of me." He said and all the sudden he started hugging me. I blushed so hard. But he was so warm and I couldn't help but to hug him back. I felt comfortable where I was. 

After a while we watched the sunset together and then he took me home once it got dark. 

"Thank you so much for today.." I said hugging him before I went back to the dorm. 

"No problem, be sure to keep in touch with me." He said and smiled at me. That's it I was in love. I couldn't escape my feelings anymore. It was just too hard to avoid the fact that I liked him. 

I went back to the dorm and all the girls were staring at me. 

"What?" I asked. 

"Looks like someone has a new crush.." Seulgi says squealing a bit. 

"N-No I'm just really good friends him now." I didn't know why I stuttered. 

I tried to ignore the others and go to bed. Soojin was my ideal type. Handsome, cute, and really understands me like no one else. 

Soojin's P.O.V 

Just great, I gotta get to JYP tomorrow and I'm already late oh well. Guess I'll sleep in a little longer tomorrow no matter what Rukasu or Kou says. Simple as that. 

I had a good time though. I'm glad Irene can be close to someone now. 

I drifted off and woke up the next morning. 

"Oh my god can you shut up so I can sleep?!" I say as Minji and Rukasu keep making noises to wake me up. 

"Sorry we gotta go to JYP later so you better wake up up." Minji says. 

"Okay you know what, I give up." I say and start getting up. I grab my phone and wake up to a text from Jessica, Irene, Minho, Wendy, miss call from Weekly Idol and Youngjae. Well then. Oh and there's also an unknown number too I guess I'll call back later then. 

From Jessica: Good morning Soojin, hope you had a good sleep. :)

To Jessica: Haha I did, good morning to you too. 

Usually she texts me in the morning so I'm not surprised. 

From Irene: Hey you told me to keep in touch so here I am. 

To Irene: Yup just text me whenever you want and I'll respond to you as soon as possible. :) 

Irene is such a ice queen that it bugs me that she won't open up to me at times but otherwise she's a really good person.

From Minho: Have a safe trip back to America and remember in about 2 months we'll be shooting the Hwarang drama. Hope to see you so little brother :) 

To Minho: Thank you so much hyung. I will and don't worry I'll remember to be there. I'm not leaving yet I'm visiting JYP today. 

From Wendy: Hey when are we gonna hangout? It's been a while since you've hung out with only me. 

To Wendy: Whenever I can probably in about 2 months when I come back to Korea. 

I called back to Weekly Idol. 

"Hello?" I called. 

"Soojin-ssi! Would you like to be a host for Weekly idol in two months for a special episode?" I hear Defcon's voice. 

"Ah yes of course. May I know who will be on the show?" I ask. 

"It's a surprise." He says and I just laugh and say 'okay' and hang up. This is com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter