Savage Maknae

Clueless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rose's P.O.V 

I was watching a movie with Soojin in his living room since he invited me over. We were eating popcorn and Ssoojin held onto my waist. I kept taking glances at him because he was so darn cute. He somehow noticed and pulled me onto his lap.  

"If you don't want to watch the movie you could have said so earlier." He says and kisses my cheek making me giggle.

"Sorry you're just too damn y to ignore." I said. 

I stared into his eyes for a brief second and we started kissing passionately. It turned into a full on make out session. Soon he started removing my top leaving me inly in my bra and skirt. He pulled his shirt off in the process revealing his y and delicious body. We were both topless and continued kissing and Soojin started fondling with my s with his hands and stopped kissing me then started biting my neck making me moan his name. He then reached under my skirt and felt my  were wet and he started teasing me.

"Wow my baby is this wet and all I did was give you a kiss." He teased.

"Baby I'm always wet your you." I said and bit his neck and chest clawing his back and grinded on . He then unhooks my bra and I pulled down his boxers with his pants. I gave him a and felt that he was near tasting his pre- and then all the sudden he stopped me. He sat me back on the couch and figured me hard while kissing me and after a few seconds he stopped.

Then he lowered himself to my wet area causing me to moan loudly.

"Give it to me now stop teasing your baby." I whispred to him hungrily.

Soojin lined up to my entrance and pushed in slowly and lightly shaking me. He started to really slam me causing me to scream and shake all over. Soojin's voice started changing and the pleasure was disappearing from and it was confusing me. Then Soojin's voice started to sound like Jennie and I felt my body being shook hard.

I then realise I was in bed and Jennie was waking me up but unknowingly, I looked down and my right hand was in my shorts and I was rubbing myself in front of Jennie.

"Damn girl you keep this up and I might have to ask Soojin to share you with me." Jennie says smirking at me. I noticed myself and turned red.

"I-I don't know what happened." I said shyly.

"Well from what I heard and from what I see, Soojin was banging the lights out of you. Well hurry up and get ready we gotta go record. Bring extra in case Soojin wants to give you a private lesson." Jennie said teasing me and then leaves the room laughing. Oh god that was embarassing I hope she don't say anything. Hmm maybe I should wear something to so that I can have a private lesson."

I ended up putting on a thin red botton up blouse and a really short skirt then started heading to the practive room. Damn this boy is making me have wet dreams...

It showed off my cleavage a little but if I had to for Soojin. I could easily unbotton it. While we were in the studio the others left early and before Jennie left she winked at me causing me to blush. 

I took this as a chance to try to seduce Soojin and try to whenever we sit down to talk but Soojin didn't notice since I could tell he's very passionate in his work and it made me a little frustrated since he wasn't noticing a thing I do. I then got an idea and complained about it being too hot and ed a few bottons on my top giving a good view of my bra and fanned myself with a folder to show off more. I noticed Soojin peeked and blushed and I saw so then laid my head on his shoulder and then he stood up.

"I'll turn the A.C a little higher for you." He says making me giggle at him.

He seemed like he was sweating too so he took off it jacket revealing his well defined muscles. I got a little excited seeing this so I a little.

"Whoa for a young skinny kid you got some muscles huh?" I teased while rubbing his arms.

"Yeah I guess I work out a bit because of my filming and promotions makes me expose a bit so I have to." He explains.

"Oh so if I want to see more I have to watch your drama or go to your concerts more?" I asked smirking.

"Or you can come over and hang out by the pool." He says and I was shocked.

"Really? Can I really come over?" I asked.

"Yeah I don't see why not, we're friends and the whole group can come." He says.

I didn't like how he called me a friend and I got jealous when he said the group. I just wanted to be Soojin and I alone in his room or his couch just in his arms shirtless..even if he asked me to but whtaever I would still come since he asked. 

"Okay what time?" I asked. 

"How about maybe tomorrow? I'll text you what time." He said and I just smiled and nodded. 

Later that day after we went back to the dorm. I decided to search up his drama to watch it. 

This should be interesting it's a Hwarang drama. I searched up the characters me who he played. He even sang an OST for the drama. 

He played a character named 'Hansung.' As I was searching up pictures it seemed they all had long hair in the drama. He played the innocent and charming maknae. I saw him with long hair along with some other actors. Cute. 

On the internet it described him as the maknae of the Hwarang group but doesn't come into the drama till later on. Hm, seems like a good one. 

"Whatcha looking a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter