Christmas Special

Clueless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin’s P.O.V 

I was in pain myself, I didn’t want to admit to any of it but it was hard not to since I was so close to Jonghyun. He was one of my first friends from SM and he played a big part in my life. I had kind of a good day with Yeri, it has been a long time since I spent time with her at all. 

It was the least I could do after breaking up with her, I promised Seulgi to be back soon. I got back to find that she wasn’t there at the time. I guess she’s a bit late from her schedule which I don’t mind. 

I took another shower just to cool down for a bit. I came out to find Seulgi waiting for me. I fell in her arms from exhaustion and I missed her more than anything else. My heart beater quickly every time I looked at her. She was beautiful no matter what inside and out. We layed in bed together since it was pretty late. 

I pulled Seulgi close as I missed her and hugged her. I couldn’t help but to cry as she was the one that knew what it felt like. I felt mad at everything other than her. 

“You’re not gonna leave me like that are you? I can’t lose you too... Not to anyone or anything. I love you and I can’t lose you.” I was freaking out for some reason. The thought of losing Jonghyyun was bad enough. She was the only thing I ever needed at this point. 

“I promise I won’t leave and you won’t lose me don’t worry.” She reassured. I cried in her arms and held her hands scared of losing her. I kissed her lips softly and pulled away.

”I want to have lots of kids with you and grow old with you.” She said making me a little happier. Any man is a threat to me now... I swore to kill anyone that’s willing to try to take her away from me. 

No one was able to sleep that night since we were all comforting each other and everything. 

A week later.... 

I was going to workout at the gym but Seulgi insisted coming along so we could relieve some stresss together. I was lifting weights and she was on the treadmill except she looked way too y. I saw some guys checking her out so I went over there and no wonder... she was wearing a tight purple sports bra and tight y leggings. I had her turn around and hug me I immediately attacked her lower lip to get the inside of . My tongue felt so good as we were kissing and I could already tell I was going to be rough. 

Seulgi’s P.O.V 

Why is he like this all the sudden? Either way I enjoyed t so much as I kissed him back with passion and my tongue was literally stuck to his. He squeezed my making me moan into the kiss. I then realized my hands were already under his white tank top. Who cares if anyone sees anymore. I ran my hands all over his body to feel his well built frame. I kissed him so hard I think his lip started bleeding. My hand went to his shorts to him till he was fully erected. People started leaving the gym so that’s when I pulled his out. He was massive and y, I got on my knees and start him off good. I touched his abs as I on his massive and I can tell he loved it. 

After a long time, he came in my mouth and I swallowed every drop to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter