Backstage f(X)

Clueless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin's P.O.V 

It's been a long time since I've been on Inkigayo so I bet it'll be really fun. We're not exactly making a comeback Seo Taiji just asked us to do a remake of his song, 'Come Back Home'. So it's basically a special stage. 

I haven't been able to see a lot of my friends from other groups so I went back stage to see if I visit some of them and wish them luck on there comeback. Recently I've gotten close with f(X)'s Amber. I was walking down the hallway where all the dressing rooms were and I saw a door that said f(X) so I knocked. 

"Who is it?"I heard Amber's voice ask and I knew she would know if was me if I mentioned our inside joke. 

"What's up Flaring Amber?" I responded and then the door immediately opened and Amber pulled me into a hug. We were close like siblings. 

"What's up Soojin? Haven't seen you in a while lil bro." She said putting her arm around my shoulder. 

"Special stage and hosting tonight." I said and she ruffled my hair playfully. I can tell her members were confused. 

"Oh yeah, guys this is Soojin, the Maknae and Visual of Midnight." Amber introduced me and I bowed to them in respect. 

"You never told me you knew such a famous idol, Not to mention cute." A girl with long brown hair said causing me to blush. 

"Oh yeah and that's Krystal, our maknae. She can speak english too." Amber said and I was half korean and american so I knew how to speak english. 

"H-Hello." I greeted her casually in english. 

"Hi." She said smiling. She seemed really nice I think I've seen her in a couple dramas actually. 

Amber's P.O.V 

I noticed when I introduced Soojin to the girls they all seemed to admire his success at such a young age but I think our Ice Queen has fallen for my lil bro. She's never smiled at anyone like that before but then I remembered she was still dating Kai. Soojin seemed a bit uncomfortable. 

"Okay guys I think Soojin will be heading back to his dressing room now. I see ya lil bro." I said and ruffled his hair playfully before he left. 

He gave mea  small fist bump before we left. Krystal seemed dazed. 

"How come I didn't know that you knew a Midnight member." Krystal asked me. 

"You never asked. Do you know them?" I ask her. 

"No but I see them past by and all of them are really cute is what I heard. I just never got the chance to look at them closely." Krystal said and I knew where this was going. 

"Krystal, do you already have a thing for my little bro?" I ask her feeling a little concerned since Krystal has a history of dating. 

"No.. I just really like his eyes." She said. 

"Krystal you do know he's a 99 liner right?" I ask her and her eyes widened. 

"But he looks so well-built and mature." She says. 

"I know but he can playful. Not in the wrong way but he's just playful when it comes to his friends." I said. 

"I can tell." She says and after that we all went in silence for our stylists. 

Krystal's P.O.V 

I didn't know he was that handsome. I heard people mentioning his name throughout SM but never knew him personally. Now, I really want to get to know him because he's apparently really popular with the SM artists and even some members of Exo mention a lot. 

His eyes were gorgeous and his personality was cute. Young, innocent, and shy but handsome. I can see why he's the visual but then I remembered I'm dating Kai... Oh my god what's wrong with you Krystal? You can't look at another guy I told myself. I still can't believe he's a lot younger than me. Age is just a number right? Has he even dated anyone? I would be surprised if he didn't because my god he's handsome. 

I wonder how him and Amber got close. I grabbed my phone and searched his name up on the internet since I was curious. How did I not notice him before? He'snot only the Visual of his group but he's also the face of the group. We have so many things in common... I'm also the face of the group and the visual. I'll ask Jessica about it later, since she may have acknowledged him before since I hear he's been in the SM building before. 

His jawline was so well defined and his face was cute and when he smiled it made my heart melt. 

Soon it was Midnight's Special stage and I saw Amber dancing to their choreo and my eyes were glued at to the screen. I saw Soojin's face and my heart started to beat faster. He's such a good performer and at a such a young age. I shouldn't even care about him right now since I'm with Kai. 

It was Exo's interview now and Soojin was the host. He seemed close with almost all the Exo members. Oh no... I saw Kai put his arm around Soojin's shoulder and they also seemed pretty close. I think the member he's closest with is either Baekhyun or Suho. My heart was confused at that point. 

Soojin's P.O.V 

I was interviewing Exo and I was excited to see there stage since I was close with most of the members and it's been a long time since I've seen them ever since I went on my tour and after the winning 'Top Social Artist' at the Billboards.

After they introduced their new song 'Ko Ko

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter