I can't trust you

Clueless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin's P.O.V 

I knew what I said was harsh but it was the truth. I couldn't lie about something like that. As much as I didn't like it, she was becoming a . 

I had given up on her. I knew Yeri would be the only one that stayed loyal to me. I love her too but Tiffany hurt me so badly.   

I couldn't do anything else but write down my feelings as lyrics intensely. 

"I hate you... because of you I was messed up and don't know what to do. I'm hurt because of you but I can never hurt you like the way you hurt me. So I'd rather hurt myself." 

I meant what I wrote, I couldn't bring myself to hurt her at all. Even though I some what wanted to. 

I took out a pocket knife and this was my first time doing something like this... I cut myself on the wrist and it was a deep cut. 

It felt better I guess, I sat there on my desk letting the blood flow out. It hurt but not as much at Tiffany hurting me. Soon I started to feel dizzy and I tried to keep my eyes open but I couldn't. 

I felt unconscious of everything after that. 

Rukasu's P.O.V 

I was gonna come and accompany Soojin today. As I got there I called his name but no answer. His parents weren't home at all. I went to his room and found him bleeding onto his desk and a pocket knife beside him. 

Oh no... I also saw a piece of paper near his hand with some blood stained on it. I was trying to keep calm but in my head I was panicking. 

I started reading the piece of paper. 

It was all Tiffany's fault... of course he'd never hurt her. He'd hurt himself instead to prevent himself from hurting her. 

God dammit! I tore a piece of my shirt and wrapped his around his would to help the bleeding. I got him on my back and started carrying him out to my car and taking him to the hospital. 

I called the rest of Midnight and Negative to come as soon as possible. 

Couple hours later...

I called Yeri informing her about Soojin and the others had came. We were all really sad to see him under so much pain and pressure. I showed them the note he wrote and Tae was angry. Her and Soojin were close, she called Tiffany. I was a bit worried because even though Tiffany and Tae were close, she'd of course love her little brother more. She said she was going to tak Tiffany for a walk just to talk but just to make sure Tae doesn't lose her mind and do something Hwansoo and I came with her. I guess I honestly felt bad for Tiffany in this case because I would know how it feels to see someone you love so much be with someone else. I somewhat regretted the things that happened between me and Tiffany because it caused my best friend to land in the hospital when that was the last thing I wanted to see. We kept quiet about the thing with Tiffany, it was only between family because if Exo, Shinee, F(X), Red Velvet , and even SNSD knew about it, then they'd probably hate her or have mixed feelings about her. 

"I'm warning you... if you keep hurting my little brother like this then I won't forgive you. We maybe friends but that won't stop me from hurting you, if he's not willing to hurt you then next time, I will be the one to hurt you. I'm only willing to accept you again only if he wants to be your friend again." Tae says to Tiffany who is crying in guilt. I knew Tae was trying her best not to slap Tiffany. I guess it somewhat was her fault though and I couldn't deny it. 

Yeri's P.O.V 

I came as soon as I heard about Soojin being in the hospital. I couldn't help but to cry seeing him in the hospital for the second time. This time though.. it was Tiffany's fault. Honestly... why would you sleep with someone's best friend. Soojin and Tiffany weren't ever a couple but of course it would hurt if Soojin was willing to still be her friend after everything she did to him and then trying to sleep with his best friend. My poor baby.. I love him so much and I won't forgive Tiffany. 

I held him tight and kissed his forehead. 

"I love you so much, I'm here, I won't let anyone hurt you ever again." I whispered crying. 

Soojin was sensitive and Tiffany's known Soojin longer than I have so she should know that by now. I left the room for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter