Shy vs Naughty

Clueless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin's P.O.V 

I was going on Weekly Idol again with my members so I was excited. I wore a dark blue shirt, black leather, and white jeans. Blue was absolutely my favorite color so I had to wear it today.

"Ready?" Lucas asked all of before getting us all into the limo. 

"It's been a while we've been on Weekly idol, you guys excited?" Hwansoo asked us and we nodded.

"Yeah the only fact is I hope Tom doesn't mess up your choreography again." Julie says making us laugh. 

"Negative is perfect on the other hand you guys would be too if Tom would crap his crap together." Tae says teasing him and he looked so annoyed so I patted his back. 

Once we got there we waited for our epsiode to stream live. 

"It's been so long... this group. Oh my I would do anything for this group they're my children. I missed them so much." Doni says tearing up a bit making us laugh. 

"Please welcome.. Midnight x Negative! Lovable family that produces great music." Coni says welcoming us. 

"1, 2, 3 The moon is full... Midnight-imnida." We greeted the fans. 

"1, 2, 3, Positively... Negative-imnida." Negative greeted them. 

"You've all grown up so much... congrats on Billboards. I remember seeing Soojin the last time how our you doing my maknae?" He asks me and I was still a bit shy from last time. 

"I'm doing fine and you Doni hyung?" I asked. 

"I'm sorry for bullying you the last time it was the only way to get you to talk since you're actually very shy. Is that right?' Doni asked Midnight and Negative. 

"Actually very shy in public but still very playful." Kou hyung answers. 

"Really? He's a 99 liner those are always cute." Coni says. 

"How are the rest of you?" Doni asks. 

"We're fine we've been working a lot with acting and solo performances." Tae says. 

"Woah this group is very talented for sure, let's have then show off there talent during the random dance play." They say and we're a bit nervous because of Tom. 

"What would you guys want like something you don't have?" They ask. 

"I want a massage chair." Jihoon says. 

"We'll give you 3 massage chairs if you get it on the first try for Negative." They says. 

"A boom box and new speakers." Kou requests. 

"Why a boom box and new speakers?" They ask. 

"We're working on different styles of music right now and we usually record them into the boom box and play our songs before we release them on speakers but recently Tom accidently broke our old ones." Kou says and we all laugh at the fact that Tom is always the one that messes up. 

"Why is it always Tom?" Doni asks glaring at Tom. 

"He's the god of destrction." I answer and they laughed. 

"I will you the speakers for free as a gift because I love you all so very much and since you all having been working hard. But you will have to work for the boom box you have to get it in 2 tries though." Doni says and we were happy he was giving us the speakers. 

"Let's get started." They said and gave us time to get into position while Negative watched us. 

"Tom do well!" Julie yells at Tom. 

"Okay guys get ready and Tom I want that boom box." Kou says making us laugh as we were getting in position. 

It wasn't bad since I've never messed up during random dance play. 

"Music cue!" They yelled and as soon as we heard the music we started dancing. I was doing well and so was Tom. I was looking out for him to help him with his position. 

We were doing really well until of course Tom messed up. 

"Tom, Tom, Tom!" They trolled him for messing up. 

"How could you mess up?" They asked him. 

"Ah, I'm so sorry Midnight my bad." He said. 

"We weill give you one more try." They said and the music turned back on. 

"But we will have to give Tom a punishment that he won't forget." Doni says bringing out the toy hammer and Tom already looked scared. 

"We won't be the one's hitting you this time.. who do you want to hit you?" They asked him. 

"Soojin-ssi." He answered making me laugh a bit. 

"Why Soojin?" Coni asked. 

"Soojin is very nice to his hyung.." Tom answers making me smile. 

"Really? Well then we'll let Soojin can hit you but..." Doni says and buts are never good. 

"Soojin can't hold back, that's okay Tom will do better after hopefully. Our maknae is actually the strongest." Kou says playfully making everyone laugh. 

"Right. Soojin you can't hold back, hit hyung hard." Doni says and I didn't want to hit him hard but I had to.

"Mianhae hyung.." I said before hitting him a little hard. Once I hit him he looked like he was in pain so I hugged him right after and rubbed the back of his head. 

"Soojin went easy.." Sonha hyung mumbles. I did honestly. 

"Hopefully you have learned your lesson next time it will be no mercy." They say. 

"Music cue!" Doni yells as we hear the music come back on.

We struggled to get to our positions but so far we were doing fine. The choreography was hard so I understood Tom hyung.

"You're doing good! Tom you're almost there." They encouraged us. I gave Tom hyung a few glances letting him know he was in the right position.  

"Success!" They said as we reached the end of it. 

"You will be recieving a boom box later today." Doni says hugging Kou hyung. I hugged Tom hyung since I felt so guilty for hitting him. 

"Seems like the maknae really loves his hyung." Coni says noticing me hugging Tom. 

"Ne, he's actually the nicest of all of us. Very caring and cute maknae." Sonha hyung says making me smile. 

"I can see that.. he's very cute." Doni says looking at me. 

"Now.. it's time for Negative's Random dance play. Please get in your positions." He said to Negative as we sat down. 

Once the music they did really well. I personally was very proud of my older sister. She was a great leader and she was really pretty too but so kind. 

Negative made it through without anymore mistakes. I was amazed at how much better they've gotten too. I think Suho hyung has a thing for Tae too. I hope they can get together and Suho hyung can be my brother in law. They seemed like they would be good together since they're all weird and weak around each other but in a good way. 

"Now let's look at profiles shall we?" They ask as they got our profiles out.

"Let's start with Kou." They said. 

"Use to be an ROTC student? Good at wrestling and has a very strong face with y dimples." Coni read. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter