Late night phone calls

Clueless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin's P.O.V 

After I visited the Twice dorm I came and visited my friends from Got7. I was close with Jackson, Jinyoung, Youngjae, Mark, and Yugyeom.  

I've never really gotten along with Bambam or JB but I tried. I was close with Jackson ever since we were kids and Jinyoung is just really nice and cool. Youngjae had some of the same interest as me and Yugyeom is my fellow maknae. Yugyeom and I like to play tricks on the other members and not to mention he's a great dancer. 

The day went on and I just spent today at JYP just like I did yesterday with SM. 

After hanging out and being crazy for a little I went back to the hotel with my family group members and my two best friends. 

We got separate rooms so I was roommates with Rukasu. I wasn't able to sleep and then I heard my phone bussing and since I couldn't sleep my as well. 

Irene was calling. 

"Hello?" I called. 

"Hey I'm surprised you're still up." She said making me laugh a little. 

"Like I said, I find time." I say proudly. 

"Do you want to facetime? Might be a little easier." She says and I can agree. 

"Yeah sure we just have to be quiet." I said reassuring her. 

"Oh okay is someone there?" She asks and I look over at Rukasu who's snoring. 

"Yup I got a six foot dragon in here." I said making her laugh. 

"Well let me hang up and then I'll call you." She says so I hung up and waited for her call. 

She called and I picked up right away. She was laying in bed and she seemed tired. 

"What's wrong with you? You look so tired you should be sleeping." I . 

"I just wanted to see how you were doing and I mean all my members are asleep and I usually can't sleep so I'm a bit lonely." She says. 

"No way, my members are asleep too." I said and looked over at Rukasu. 

"Which member or 'dragon' is with you?" She asked playfully.

"Well not exactly a member well my best friend is here. We just have a YouTube channel together." I said. 

"Oh wait so I heard you're actually a famous YouTuber." She said and I was surprised she knew. 

"It's more well known amongst Midnight fans and in the U.S." I said. 

"I think I might have to start watching it then."She says in a teasing tone. 

"Make sure to read the Korean subtitles." I said tasing her about her bad english. 

"Hey! My english isn't that bad.. I can still read a bit of it." She says. 

"I'm just kidding noona." I say laughing at her reaction. 

"I know." She says and then she yawns. 

"Looks like you better get some sleep grandma Bae." I . 

"Shut up kid." She tried teasing me back. 

"Why thank you I'm forever young as you know." I said and she rolled her eyes. 

"Ha ha very funny." She says smiling. 

"No but seriously, you should get some sleep." I say to her. 

"Are you shooing me away because you don't want to talk to an old lady like me?" She says yawning again. 

"No I actually want to talk to you very much but you're yawning and seem very tired." I said and she laughed softly. 

"Now you're just flirting with me." She said laughing. 

"Hey you asked for it." I said laughing. 

"Stop it you're just a kid." She says. 

"Yes I'm just a kid, in fact your favorite kid that's a 99 liner." I say. 

"Nu uh, there's still Yeri." She says and looks over at Yeri sleeping. 

"Well nevermind I guess you are." She says and bursts out laughing causing me to laugh. 

I picked up my pillow and snuck over next to Rukasu's bed still facetiming Irene. 

"Should I?" I asked and she just nodded and I was covering to prevent herself from laughing. 

I smacked Rukasu with the pillow and ran back over to my bed prentedning that I was sleeping and surprsingly he didn't wake up and Irene was laughing at me. 

"Very slick." She said laughing.

"What do you mean? I'm always slick." I say proudly and she just laughs. 

"Whatever." She says and rols her eyes smiling. 

"You should get some sleep noe I'll call you tomorrow night." I said and she nods. 

"Goodnight.." She says and she's like about to fall asleep." 

"Sweet dreams and a goodnight to you too Grandma Bae." I before sleeping and she just smacked the camera.

"Just kidding.." I whispered.

"Goodnight you dumb kid." She says, not a very good comeback but okay.

I hung up and then got another call. 

From Tiffany noona?

Tiffany's P.O.V

I was just about to head to bed until there was a certain someone that I haven't contacted in a while. Surprisingly he picked up. 

"Hey noona." He said and I remembered his sweet voice. I've always kind of had a soft spot for him I guess. 

"Miss me?" I . 

"Yes I did noona I didn't get to see you the other day." He says. 

"At Inkigayo?" I asked since he wasn't able to attend since I had a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter