chap 24

Dream Walker

Omo!!! Joon and GO are dating!!!!!!!!!!!! Kyaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think this is the first MBLAQ dating news I've heard since their debut. 2018 is so the year to expose MBLAQ dating scandal. Lol. After this who? Maybe Seungho? Then Cheondoong can finally have a breakthrough (if he still never dates anyone to this day... If...)

Oh my if baby Mir also got caught dating someone, I might cry for real. Sob2. Mireu!!! I don't mind him dating, not like I have right to, haha but if he is going to be comitted, I will feel that bittersweet feeling of happy for him  yet sad for myself hahaha

Sometimes I forgot our baby BLAQies are adult men already who are ready for stable relationship.

 

 

Subin just finished calling her newly turned vampire alias her lackeys to pick up the two sleeping human and put them back into their own home. She watched carefully as her boys loaded the former MBLAQ members into a white van before something caught her attention. 
    "What is that idiot doing?" Subin growled and flashed towards the presence she felt strongly at. And true to her senses, there were Mir, standing over the rock located in the middle of the small river not too deep into the forest. "Cheo-" Subin stopped herself from calling out to Mir as she noticed something else.
    Mir was halfway transformed, exactly what he saw before when the man tried to attack Jongsuk and GO even while injured. But this time, it was different. She could feel it. Mir transformed at his own will but the man still have little control. Little, but it was still an improvement.
    But she knew that little fragile control would break any time. "Cheolyong-shi." She called out over the sound of the streaming river.
    Mir who was standing with his back facing Subin, turned at the sound of his name. His face now shown clearly to Subin. Mir's face filled with pain, wincing with his sharp teeth in full show.
    "Pull back." She instructed the werewolf.
    "I-I can't." Mir spoke hoarsely, even speaking seemed hard for him.
    "You can." Subin convinced. "I'll help you." She locked her glowing violet eyes with Mir's bright golden eyes. Her stare went deeper than anyone could imagine and she saw the chained giant wolf inside Mir, growling and struggling against the chains which was slowly tightening. "Did you see it?"
    "Yes, I did." Mir could see the wolf inside him. Honestly, Mir's first thought was exactly what the first sentence escaped her lips right after that. "It's beautiful."
    The wolf had a white fur, as white as snow. His eyes glowing like a field of gold, deep and rich. His teeth sharp yet aligned so straight and had the color of the white flower petals.
    "It's part of you."
    Mir closed his eyes but when he opened his eyes again, he could even see Subin standing next to him, looking up at the chained beast which was still baring its teeth towards the two intruders of Mir's mind. "What is this place?" Mir looked around them.  There was like no boundaries to this place and their surrounding were in the sunset color, flame red and bright orange mixed together and with the warm glow, even the surrounding felt the same. Cozy and warm. And it didn't seem foreign for the large wolf sitting right in the middle of the boundless space.
    "Your maze of mind."
    Mir took a step forward, closer to beast that growled even louder at Mir's closeness. "And this is part of me?"
    "Yes it is."
    "Why is it chained?"
    "I don't know for sure but my guess is, you're controlling it."
    Mir frowned. Although the existence in front of him was huge and looked nothing but dangerous, it somehow made his heart ache at the sight of the beast chained tightly, unable to move freely and this place is a wide area and only if his favorite pet dogs were here, they would have run around the space happily. Freely.
    As Mir thought of that, his eyes flickered towards the chains which seemed to loosen up a bit that now the beast could move to sit up instead of half lying down on the ground.
    Mir gasped when the beast moved but he didn't step back, he was mesmerized by the large wolf. He was entranced. And maybe because that wolf was part of him, even the wolf looked at Mir, no longer growling, only staring.
    "Can I touch you?" Mir asked, raising a cautious hand and pausing for each two seconds when the wolf flinched or snarled at him but resumed back when it stopped for a while. It kept on going until Mir's finger was just an inch away from the wolf nose. 
    Mir stopped. They stared.
    Then something amazing happened. The wolf erased the leftover inch of the distance and nudged its nose into Mir's palm. The moment it happened, the chain around the wolf fall to the ground, turning into ashes which seeped under their feet, leaving Mir vulnerable under the power of the wolf.
    But it didn't scare Mir. Because he knew it won't hurt him. He just somehow knew...
    Mir felt a sense of peace as he gently the wolf's nose. He felt familiar and it gave warmth in his chest. "I have one request." Mir whispered and the wolf made a small noise. "Understand me. And I will understand you."

@@@@@@@@@@@

Mir snapped awake. Subin by his side fall down on her knees. The occasion just now had drained almost all of Subin's energy.
    "Subin-shi!" Mir rushed to Subin's side.
    "I'm alright." Subin assured, taking a hand Mir offered as Mir let his free arm snake around the vampire's slim waist, hoisting her up lightly. But Subin's shaky knees gave up, making it easy for Mir to scoop the girl into his arms despite the injuries around his body.
    "Cheolyong-shi!" Subin raised her voice with her violet eyes turning wide towards Mir. "You're going to strain your wound."
    "What a man I would be letting a lady strain herself without doing anything to help?"
    Mir tilted his head when Subin stared at him. Her violet eyes turned normal brown as she averted her eyes from Mir's to the ground. Anywhere except Mir's eyes.
    "I'm no lady."
    Her weak voice made Mir felt sad for some reason to her. "You are a lady. It's a fact." 
    "I..." Subin's hand shakily gripped the front of Mir's shirt. But she fell silent right after.
    "It's okay. You don't have to tell me anything." Mir whispered softly, greatly compelled to treat the fragile flower in his hand tenderly. There was something about this tough-fronted woman. Something behind those cold violet eyes.
    There was a story.
    And if  one day Subin want him to know, then he would be ready to  listen.
    Mir moved towards the mansion again with Subin in his arms and her head on his chest, not sleeping, simply resting in comfortable silent and enjoying the warmth of Mir's, a warmth of a werewolf.
    It made Subin whom had been living a cold life for hundreds years, felt warm for the first time since forever. It made Subin felt alive. And she hadn't been since she was turned into one of the cold-blooded creature.
    She had never been treated as a woman. She was a disgrace in her family. A toy for her family. A black sheep. Everything negative was her and she welcomed death when it came to greet her only to be turned into this kind of creature which won't have a blissful feeling of death. Then, she was treated as a monster.
    No one. No one have ever treated her like a lady.
    "Subin?"
    Subin raised her head, watching Jongsuk approaching her. There was flicker of worries in those orbs. 
    "Why are you..." 
    The worries dissolved and replaced by a form of... Anger?
    "Jealous?" 
    Subin gasped when he felt Mir's arms tightened around her, bringing her closer to Mir's warmth and as a result, even his pale cheeks felt like it was being painted by blush. Not because of the closeness between him and Mir. But because she finally recognized that look in Jongsuk's eyes. It was just as Mir had said it.
    It was jealousy.
    "Okay... Fine. I'll let her down." Mir let Subin down gently and  moved away, stepping back with raised hands when Jongsuk  shot him a glare.
    "Ugh. Anyway, where are Byunghee and Sanghyuk?" Jongsuk asked, looking at both Mir and Subin back and forth.
    Mir shrugged.
    "You didn't give him the ring?"
    Subin gasped again, her eyes immediately darted to the sky. It was already dawn. The sky lightened up even just a bit.
    "What?" Mir asked back, looking strangely at the vampire pair in front of him.
    "The Sun is rising. Find them!" Subin half yelled while looking at Mir.
    "Huh? Wha-"
    "He's going to be burned into ashes." Jongsuk added, taking a ring when Subin hand one out and flashed away, disappearing.
    Mir took seconds as he tried to understand what had been spoken to him until a ring was slammed on his chest, almost painfully. 
    "If you found him, make him wear this." Subin ordered, her droopy eyes just a second ago glows brightly, alerted.
    Mir catch the ring before it fall on the ground and watch as Subin disappeared with a whoosh of wind and stared at the ring for a while.
    Then, everything clicked together.
    Mir panicked. He started running in random direction only to be stopped by a hand gripping firmly on his arm.
    "Hyung!" Mir turned, knowing well who it was.
    Seungho looked at him with raised brows and questions in his eyes as he stared at the maknae. He recognized the distress in Mir's eyes and hence he spoke softly to the maknae. "Calm down, Cheolyong. Where is Jongsuk? He told me he would come back in minutes but it has been fifteen minutes already."
    "Hyung! Hyung! The sun! Byunghee hyung!"
    Seungho tilted his head before his sharp eyes widened. His head snapped upwards. "Did you mean..?"
    "I think it is hyung. I think it's true vampire can't stand the sun. What do we do, hyung? What do we do?" Mir anxiously shook Seungho's arm, unable to calm himself down.
    Mir only stop in his frantic act when he felt hurtful impact on his head. He turned to stare at Seungho, blinking like an idiot.
    "Did... Did you just smack my head?"
    "You need to calm down. I'm sure we can find him." Seungho glanced at the sky and took Mir's hand, pulling him in a random direction. "We have to at least try looking first."
    "Arasso." Mir mumbled quietly.    
    "He'll be fine." Seungho assured Mir, at the same time, assuring his worrying heart as well.