chap 14

Dream Walker

Seungho swallowed loudly, taking a step backwards when the man he hit with the chair until it broke not even a bit affected and was now turning on him. But at least, that man left GO alone.
    Seungho gripped tighter on the wooden pieces left in both his hand but he was nowhere near ready when the man disappeared right in front of his eyes and felt his one hand was pulled back painfully he swore that his shoulder was dislocate.
    But Seungho didn't have time to entertain the searing pain as he used his free hand to stabbed blindly back. Maybe he was in luck when the piece of the wood pierced into the arm of the one restraining him from behind. 
    Once he was released, Seungho put distance between him and the man, watching as the man snarled and growled at his now wounded hand. Seungho narrowed his eyes as he took another chair just a few steps away from him and hit the chair onto the floor, watching the wood splintered up and took one particularly sharp one in his good hand.
    "Come at me." Seungho dared and instead of trying to follow the man's unbelievable speed, which was impossible anyway, Seungho manipulated their fight, intentionally leaving an obvious opening as bait and the man took it, disappearing and appearing behind Seungho. Seungho turned in quick swift movement and stabbed into the man's chest.
    The time seemed to stop as the man looked at Seungho in surprised and a smile crept on his lips. "I never thought I'd die in hand of human. You are spe-" He spoke but was unable to finish as he fall behind, no longer moving.
    Seungho turned to Mir who was still fighting against Seunghyun. It didn't seem like Mir had the upper hand in the fight. He was about to help Mir when he heard GO's painful groan. He turned to GO instead, approaching the man and took GO into his hold.
    "Byunghee. Byunghee. Wake up." Seungho shook GO's figure, trying to get the man to open his eyes but GO was not responding. His face pale and scrunched up in unbearable pain.
    Seungho gasped when Mir fall in front of him, unable to stood back up in time when Seunghyun straddled the maknae, holding Mir down by throat and revealed his fangs.
    "Stop it!" Seungho shouted.
    He was relieved however when Seunghyun was pushed aside and a large wolf landed lightly just by Mir's side. Seunghyun tried to attack back but another man came and fight against him on the same level.
    Mir pulled up from the floor but the wolf slammed his paw onto Mir's chest and the maknae hit the floor flat again. He growled towards the wolf but the wolf howled loudly and the sound made Mir shrunk and whimper. Seeing the submission, the wolf back down and let Mir sat facing him obediently.
    "Seunghyun..."
    "Jongsuk..."
    Mir and Sanghyuk stopped looking at each other and now their eyes on the two vampires facing head on, same goes to the other four human.
    "I never thought you would be lead by nose by Wonbin." Jongsuk challenged.
    "It is still better than being thrown out of pack for being weak."
    "I left on my own. I never like listening to Wonbin."
    "And now you are hunted down by both side. The vampires and the wolves. Isn't it great?"
    Jongsuk raised on brows, glancing at Sanghyun and Mir. "Nope. If I have to choose side, I'll choose this side."
    Seunghyun narrowed his eyes. He glanced at Mir who growled at him threateningly before the MBLAQ maknae was being shielded by a large werewolves. He smirked. "This is just the beginning." He said and disappeared, leaving only a twirl of wind.
    Mir snarled and was about to chase after the escaped vampire but Sanghyuk turned back into his human formed and growled at Mir. "Don't even think about it." He warned, his eyes glowering yellow, bright and powerful like the real alpha he was and Mir whimpered, shrinking back and lowered his head in respect and fear. Sanghyuk turned to Jongsuk. "Why didn't you kill him?"
    "To be honest, we're already so lucky he chose to leave." Jongsuk shrugged and went to help Joon and Sanghyun but the latter flinched and scooted further from him fearfully, using all his might to pull half conscious Joon with him.
    "It seems you are on par with him though." Sanghyuk rebutted.
    "That's because he simply played with me." Jongsuk revealed. "He's way stronger than me."
    "You can't be kidding." Sanghyuk breathed out but their conversation was interrupted by Seungho's voice.
    "Cheolyong-ah." Seungho called out, holding writhing GO closer to his chest.
    Mir turned and snarled at the MBLAQ leader, causing Sanghyuk turning to face him back. "No, Cheolyong! We don't attack human."
    Jongsuk sighed, making sure he was far enough from Mir although it was unnecessary when Sanghyuk was here to control Mir's raging need to annihilate vampires. "No, sanghyuk. He's reacting to that guy."
    "Which guy?"
    "The one who got bitten."