chap 13

Dream Walker

"Isn't alpha means leader?" Mir asked with a bored face.
    Sanghyuk whom had been snuggling against Mir just nodded, tightening his arms around Mir's waist even more. Maybe they were wolves and were warm on their own but being with Mir made it even more so.
    "Why are you clinging too much on me?" Mir clicked his tongue and tried to push Sanghyuk away but gave up just a second after, letting his hands fall by his side. Not that he hated it, he himself is a very affectionate person, he love showing affection and although it felt slightly awkward when people show affection to him, he also love it. But right at this moment is inconvenient. "How am I suppose to get inside the car like this?" He mumbled to himself.
    They had made a pit stop at the gas station while Jongsuk went to get something to eat in the shop by the gas station. Not for him. Vampire didn't need to eat although he did eat sometimes just for fun. 
    "What are you guys doing just standing around? Get in." Jongsuk appeared behind Mir without a noise, making Mir jumped for countless time already.
    "Stop doing that! You're going to give me heart attack." Mir smoothened his hand over his chest, trying to calm himself back down.
    Jongsuk smirked. "I didn't mean to. I guess it's just in my blood." He replied before turning to Sanghyuk. "Sanghyuk, let him go and here."
    "Food!" Sanghyuk let Mir go easily and embrace the big bags of food Jongsuk had got for them.
    "Huh? That was easy." Mir muttered, looking dumbfounded as the alpha jumped inside the luxurious car with his bags of food. "How long will it be till we reach Seoul?" Mir asked, shaking Sanghyuk out of his head.
    Jongsuk looked into his phone, looking into the map. "Since the road is not that busy in this time of night,  I think, only about 3 more hours."
    "What? But it twelve already. Do you need me to drive this time?"
    "I'm a vampire, Mir. I don't get sleepy." Jongsuk tapped on Mir's nose, chuckling at the way Mir jumped and batted his cold hand away. "Thanks for the offer anyway, Mir."
    "It's Cheolyong."
    "Hmm?"
    "Everyone close to me call me Cheolyong."
    Jongsuk raised one brow teasingly. "Ohohoho... What is this? Are you saying that we're close?"
    "You help me. So... Not that we're close but-"
    Mir stopped abruptly and he almost fall down but was caught by Jongsuk.
    "Cheolyong?" He called, shaking the little werewolf in his hand.
    Sanghyuk got out of the car, pulling Mir away from Jongsuk. "Damn it! It's happening again." He hissed. "Jongsuk! Get ready. If Cheolyong attack you, don't hesitate to fight back. But don't hurt him, please."
    "What?"
    Jongsuk's cluelessness was answered when Mir's eyes opened, revealing a pair of golden brown orbs and Mir snarled at him. 
    "Is he transforming?" Jongsuk asked, stepping back to create a distance. He tilted his head to the side. "But he is not transforming fully. Just like that night we met." He analyzed Mir. His golden brown orbs, his claws and his barely obvious sharpened teeth. Other than those, there weren't much difference from normal Mir. 
    Mir snarled, letting a long howl when Jongsuk's eyes snapped into focus. His eyes flickered to Sanghyuk who seemed to recognize the presence as well. Another group of vampires. And Jongsuk know some of them well.
    "Kill them..." A fleeting whisper came from Mir, surprising Sanghyuk who was holding Mir close enough to hear.
    Sanghyuk's surprise seemed to have his restraint on Mir loosened and Mir took that chance to break out of Sanghyuk's hold. "Wait! Ugh! Not again..." Sanghyuk groaned, turning into werewolves without bothering about his clothes and use his speed to follow Mir. It seemed for the wolf and vampires, their speed was on the same level when the wolf transformed, that is as Sanghyuk saw Jongsuk running by his side with a tense look on his face.

******************

"Who are you people." GO's voice turn shaky as he was cornered to the dead end of this dark alley.
    GO was just walking out of the toilet at the back of the cafe when someone grabbed him from behind. He struggled but the pair of arms imprisoning him was outworldly strong and he was easily being lifted up and was taken out through the back door into the back alley.
    He was put down carelessly and he stumbled a few steps behind, looking fearfully at these two men standing before him. They were not as buff as he thought they would be when he felt bruises formed around the skin where he had been grabbed by this people. 
    "Who are you?" He repeated his question when the two men kept their silence. Half of their face including their eyes were shadowed by the cap they were wearing.
    Since that question was not answered, GO tried another.
    "What do you want from me?" GO backed up carefully but when his back met the brick wall instead, he cursed inside his mind.
    "So, how is it, Seunghyun?" One of the man finally spoke, looking to the man standing next to him. 
    The one namely Seunghyun, lift his head, the shadow casting his face were contrasted by a pair of glowing red eyes. GO gasped, flattening his back onto the wall even more, desperate to flee at this sudden feeling of threat at the sight of those eyes.
    "It's not him." Seunghyun spoke. He stepped forwards and bend down, picking up a cap that had fallen from GO. "The scent came from here."
    "Aww... Still the wrong one? Anyway, we could have him as snack. I'm starving." The man also lifted his face, showing similar pair of red eyes.
    GO felt his throat dried. He swallowed and felt his heart thundering, breaking into cold sweat. He almost wanted to merge with the wall when the other man slowly closing in on him and made GO felt smaller with each step the man took.
    "You don't have to dry every single man we hunt." Seunghyun complained with his monotone voice but didn't do anything to stop his partner.
    "Thank you for the food." The man ignored Seunghyun's words and spoke with small chuckle, opening his mouth and revealing a pair of sharp fangs.
    GO's eyes widened, but he was like being put under spell. He couldn't move and couldn't shout. He couldn't even think as the man pulled his hair up, revealing his neck. Just a minute before the fangs sunk into his flesh, he heard Seungho's voice coming closer to where he was.
    The man pulled away slightly from GO but his hand was still clasping tight onto GO's dark hair. "What is this? Another snack. Or is it him?"
    "What is going on here?" Seungho looked back and forth at these mysterious people, narrowing his eyes threateningly when he saw GO in one of the man's grasp. "Hey! Let him go!" Seungho shouted, marching closer to these people, passing Seunghyun.
    "He is not the one either." Seunghyun said.
    "Good then. Want him?" Seunghyun shook his head as response. "Well, then I'll have my fill." He smirked but was taken off his guard when he felt push from the small fries inside his hand. GO ran to Seungho's side, holding Seungho's arm, and pulled Seungho back into the cafe, taking his chance.
    The man walked after the two men, didn't seem rush as he waltzed behind Seungho and GO. "Food shouldn't fight back." He commented and laugh humorously at the frantic and clumsy tries to escape.
    "Changsun! Sanghyun!" Seungho shouted when they were back in the cafe and saw the other two younger men was now in hands of another three mysterious men in black.
    GO stopped abruptly. His grip on Seungho's arm tightened to the point it was painful.
    "Byunghee-" Seungho was about to question the situation when he finally saw three set of red eyes and when he turned to the other two men following him and GO, he noticed similar glowing red eyes. "What the are these guys?" He pulled GO to stand behind him, shielding the main vocalist out of instinct.
    "H-hyung." Sanghyun's voice was almost sound like he was crying as he weakly struggled with one of the man holding him by throat.
    Joon seemed to have already lost consciousness and the side of his head was bleeding as he lied on the floor and another one of the man crouching by his side, grabbing on Joon's raven hair, pulling Joon up by force. It seemed that Joon was regaining his consciousness at the force and his face scrunched up in pain.
    "Let them go!" Seungho shouted bravely and it seemed his bravery just seemed like an amusement to these guys. It seemed like these guys think he was stupid instead of brave.
    GO gripped on Seungho's side, his hands slightly trembling. "Seungho, don't." He whispered from behind Seungho and tried to step out from his makeshift shield namely Seungho but Seungho kept him in place.
    "Let them go!" Seungho repeated.
    The five men ignored him as one of them, the one holding Joon asked. "Is any of them is the right one?"
    Seunghyun stepped forward, sniffing slightly before shaking his head. "Negative."
    "Well, then. We can enjoy ourselves with them." The man holding Joon flashed his fangs through his lopsided smile as his tongue darted out and onto the blood from the cut on Joon's temple. "Delicious."
    "Now... Now... Food shouldn't fight too much." The man that was holding GO just now, stepped closer to Seungho and GO.
    Seungho backed up slightly, holding GO closer until he felt GO's chest met his back. "What do you want?" Seungho hissed to the man.
    "What do you think I want?" The man asked back, his fangs openly.
    "Wait." Seunghyun's one word stop every movement. "He's here."
    "Huh?" The man who was holding Sanghyun make a questioning sound but before he could react, he was swept away by shadow. Sanghyun was thrown to the floor a few steps away from the man holding him.
    Before any one of them could react, the man's head rolled at Sanghyun's foot, followed by Sanghyun's horrified scream just a second after.
    The shadow was moving fast, now heading towards the one holding Joon but he was stopped by another man who was since just standing around, watching. And that was when Seungho saw clearly of the fast figure.
    "CHEOLYONG!" GO had shouted from behind Seungho, running away from Seungho's protection but was caught instantly by the man who had attacked him before.
    Cheolyong was having heated battle one against two. Joon was abandoned on the floor, still confused and hardly able to open his eyes. Sanghyun crawled towards Joon, wincing when one of the man fighting against Mir was thrown to the spot where he just left, already beheaded, grateful he chose to approach Joon.
    Now having only one more man at his disposal, Mir easily beheaded the other guy, watching the body crumbled at his feet as he turned to the other left two vampire and snarled at them.
    "Stop right there." The man now holding GO by grabbing GO's hair warned. "Or I don't know what I'll do with this little one here."
    It was like Mir didn't even try to listen as he jumped towards Seunghyun, but Seunghyun was slightly special. He was not an easy opponent and the battle dragged out longer than when Mir was up against the other three vampires just now.
    "Oh look. He didn't even care about you." The man holding GO snickered, finding all of this was too amusing. "It seems I need to kill that boy." He commented, watching Mir and Seunghyun fighting and trashing the cafe up. "But I need some energy and you smell delicious." His red eyes turned to GO as he yanked GO closer and sunk his fangs into the crook of GO's neck.
    GO choked, feeling the pain rippling through his body. He wasn't able to scream. His eyes squeezed shut in pain and he felt his head became lighter when suddenly he fall unto the floor, convulsing slightly. 
    Behind his blurry lenses, he saw Seungho, standing with a broken chair in his hand and the vampire was turning onto Seungho, baring his sharp fangs. No. Not seungho. He wanted to help the leader but his body won't move. Then his eyes traveled towards Mir, just in time to see Mir's small body being slammed into the counter harshly. No. Not Mir...
    GO felt searing pain, burning inside his chest, traveled across his whole body. It was painful. Painful!
    It hurts. It hurts.
 

*lol this is messy and definitely going to get messier