Pink Roses

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Don’t ever let go.

 

I keep repeating the words that she said to me last night in my head. I remember how my heart seemed to stop as I cannot move nor do anything, my world seemed to pause for a moment, meanwhile she was so calm and composed.

 

After she told me that, she lifted her head up to stare at me tenderly. The way she looked at me, it was different. She was letting me to see all of her, there was nothing she hided in her eyes, she opened up all of her emotion. Unconsciously, I pulled her closer as I embraced her tightly.

 

I did that because of what I saw in her eyes. The mixed emotions that showed longing, pain, fear, contentment and…love. Right at that time, I realized that she must have gone through a lot, which made me hugged her to show that I am here, to be with her, to protect her, to shower her with love and care.

 

The moment she hugged me back, my heart beat rapidly. I did not know if she knew that with just her embrace, I felt that I am already completed. I did not need anything else, all I thought about was just her, only her.

 

.

 

Right now, as I look down to see the bouquet of flowers in my hands, I cannot wait to give it to her. I am constantly looking around in hoping to see her. It is Monday and she is so busy to the point that she hasn’t come home yet, although it is past dinner time already. I hope the roses can mend her tiredness away and cheer her up.

 

As the wind blows calmly, my eyes take notice of the lady walking toward the lobby. I immediately hide the flowers behind my back, I want to surprise her.

 

“Fany!”

 

The moment she realizes that I am standing not too far from her, she immediately sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter