Longing (pt.2)

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why do you look so pale?”

 

 

“Huh?”

 

“Are you okay? Wait… Perhaps, you are scared?”

 

“What? No! Of course not!” While I keep fidgeting on my seat, Tiffany starts to look at me with concern.

 

“Hey, you are shaking. Are you cold? Maybe you need your jacket more than me.” She is about to lift the cloth from her lap but I successfully stop her by holding her hand.

 

“No, I’m alright. You don’t need to worry about me.”

 

“Really?”

 

I force myself to nod my head as I look around. Wrong move, I can even imagine when the ride starts, when everything is so fast and we are like so high from the ground…Gosh, I want to scream out loud right now, although it’s not even started yet but I am already so freaking nervous.

 

Then, I hear her melodious giggles as she puts her hand under my chin to turn my face toward her.

 

“I can’t believe you’re scared of roller coasters with this strong appearance of yours.”

 

“I’ve said that I’m not scared, Fany!”

 

She presses both of her hands on my cheeks just to pinch it slightly. “Aigoo, kyeopta! You know, you can lean on me anytime.”

 

I unconsciously pout at her, “That’s supposed to be the other way around though, I should be the one who said that.”

 

She grins widely, “Let’s see if you still think like that in the next few minutes.”

 

As if on cue, the ride starts to move so fast, I cannot even think about anything as all I can do is screaming my lungs out and pray for my life.

 

I can faintly hear Tiffany’s laughs as she pulls me closer to her. My ears feel so hurt hearing her shouting at me,

 

“Just admit that you are scared! It’s so freaking obvious with you screaming this loud.”

 

She really is a woman with a ton of energy, with her laughing nonstop at me, as she is also screaming on top of her lungs.

 

Now I know, she is not going to stop soon. Although I know that I am going to be so scared for the next hours, but seeing her so excited as the result, I think I am fine with that.

 

Her smile never leaves her face all this time, she is happy, so am I.

 

.

 

“How is it? Is it good?”

 

“Here, taste it.”

 

I look at the piece of cotton candy in between her fingers and I shake my head.

 

“No, I don’t-hmph.” She quickly shoves it to my mouth as the sweetness immediately engulfing my sense.

 

Tiffany lets out her laugh and I feel like my cheeks are turning red right now.

 

“It’s good, right?” She smiles at me teasingly.

 

I clear my throat as I say, “Nope, I’d rather eat ice cream.”

 

I pull her into a convenient shop and buy a big bucket of three-flavors ice cream. After going to almost every ride with her, I think I deserve to treat myself well.

 

We go to sit at the bench under a big willow tree as I start to feed her my strawberry ice cream.

 

She also does not give up to share her cotton candy to me. In the end, although I do not really like the overload sweetness the candy offer but eventually I enjoy seeing her smiles widely as she keeps feeding me constantly.

 

As we continue our walk around the theme park, we take lots of photos of the two of us. She looks really happy as her smile never leaves her face.

 

This time, she is laughing so hard that I cannot help myself and start to capture her. As I see the photo of her looking down with a wide grin, I know at this moment I would really treasure this beautiful moment of her. So, I choose it as my phone’s wallpaper.

 

That way, I can appreciate her beauty all the time.

 

===

 

After dinner, we drive around the city with the windows down. As we drive pass the highway, Tiffany closes her eyes for a while as she lets the cold wind blow against her face.

 

“So, what is the next destination?”

 

She turns to look at me before she says, “It’s your turn to choose now. We can go to wherever you want to go.”

 

“But there are other places that you want to go, right?”

 

“It’s true. But…” She places her hand on top of mine and continues,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter