Fear

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You said you would never leave me.”

 

Tiffany stares at me with an adorable pout, which makes me feel guiltier than ever.

 

I sigh, “I don’t wanna leave too, Fany-ah. But, you know...this is a rare opportunity.”

 

She crosses her arms over her chest as she walks over to her balcony. I think about letting her to be alone for a moment, but to be honest, I cannot do it. The night is getting chill, it is not good for her to stay outside like that.

 

I approach her as I open up my arms only to wrap them over her waist, back hugging her.

 

“Fany, seriously though if you are not pleased with this, I can just not go. It’s alright, there’s still another chance.”

 

Tiffany takes a deep breath as she turns around to face me, “No, it’s my fault. I’m being so childish that I even wanna stop you for expanding your business.”

 

I shake my head and caress her hair softly. I suddenly remember about the event months ago, so I ask her concernly, “Is it because you are still afraid of him? If that’s so, I really shouldn’t leave you like this.”

 

She chuckles, “No, silly. It’s not that.”

 

I look at her intently, I am afraid that she is not telling the truth. “Really? You are not lying, right?”

 

This time, she smiles widely as she cups my cheeks and moves closer toward my face. “Don’t worry babe, I swear I’m really over it, because of you. Besides, you only gone for a week, it’s alright.”

 

Seeing that I am still not convinced enough, Tiffany continues as I swear she moves even closer than before. “Trust me, I was just freaking out because you told me that you are leaving so suddenly, but I am ok, babe, really. Hmm and another thing…”

 

She turns her head to the side only to whisper, “You are so cute when you are blushing so hard like this. Is it because I just called you babe? You should get used to it.”

 

Damn. Tiffany laughs as she goes back inside, leaving me alone. I touch both of my cheeks, they're indeed really hot, it's so freaking embarassing!

 

I decide to stay here for a while, I do not know how to face her. I know she tells me to get used to it, but it is not my fault that every action that she does, every words that she says, always succeed to move my heart. The pet names that she gives me, I feel so shy whenever I hear it.

 

“Baby~” Oh here we go again…

 

I hear footsteps coming toward me as she throws her arms all over my neck. “Are you blushing again? My baby is so cute, hahaha..”

 

Gosh, we are not even official yet, but she already loves to tease me like this. How can I survive later on?

 

Tonight, Tiffany v.s. Her baby 1-0

 

===

 

“Ready to go, boss?” I nod as I look around for one last time before walking and pulling my suitcase toward Minho.

 

He keeps grinning at me that freaks me out. “The heck is wrong with you?”

 

He chuckles annoyingly as he says, “You are really head over heels for her, huh? Didn’t she say that she can’t come? But you’re still waiting like a fool.”

 

“Yah!” I hit his head playfully as I tug my lips to form a naughty smirk. “We’re the same, then. You definitely can’t deny that you are so whipped if Yul is around. Everything in your life is revolve around Yuri.”

 

I laugh at his red cheeks as I pat his shoulder, telling him to keep going. We are walking nearer to the check-in area when Minho speaks up, “We’re not the same, but almost. The only difference is that Yul is already mine. What about you guys? When will you confess, boss? Don’t make her wait too long.”

 

I stop as I freeze on the spot.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter