I Want You To Stay

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can't wait to see her.

 

Walking out from the elevator, I go straight to the room at the end of the hallway only to be stopped by the one and only,

 

Jessica Jung.

 

“Where do you think you're going?”

 

“To see Fany, of course.” I said it like it's the most obvious thing which make the frown form deeper on her forehead.

 

“Fany?” She chuckles as I let her be. I don't know what is her problem that she needs to confront me like this.

 

“I'm sorry but you don't have any appointment with Tiff.”

 

I shrug and raise both of my hands which carry lunch boxes with bouquet of pink flowers. “That's because I want to surprise her. Now, excuse me.”

 

I walk forward but she doesn't even move an inch. She is practically glued to the door that makes me roll my eyes at her.

 

“Am I not allowed to visit my girlfriend, Jessica-ssi?” We’re standing face to face and practically glaring at each other. If it's in a normal situation, I would probably cower at her cold gaze but I'm so frustrated right now. Tiffany allows me to come at anytime and I know she already tell it to her co-workers because they let me get to her floor without asking much. But this certain ice princess seems to get in my nerves.

 

“I won't let you.”

 

I sigh, “Why?”

 

She doesn't even blink and keeps fixing her cold glare on me. “There's no reason. Just no.

 

Wow, I'm speechless. I look at anywhere but her as I take a deep breath. I really don't understand why she seems to despise me so much.

 

“Jessica-ssi, you're Fany’s best friend and she's my girlfriend. Can't we just get along well because of her? I don't want to have any problem with you.”

 

She raises one of her eyebrow and takes a moment for her to speak,

 

“If you said it like that, maybe I can. Of course, because of Tiff, not you.”

 

I sigh in relief but it doesn't even last for long as she continues, “But, I think there's something Tiff hasn't told you yet.”

 

She seems so serious that I can't help but wonder what is it. But my attention divert to the sound of clicking high heels.

 

“Jessi, why did you leave before the meeting even ends? It's so not you.” Tiffany is still looking at the file while walking which makes me shake my head.

 

“Pay attention to the road when you're walking, Fany-ah.” Her eyes immediately become bigger as she just notice me standing in front of her. But instead of the eye-smile that I get, it's just a small smile from her which makes me frown.

 

Why do I feel like she doesn't look so happy to see me?

 

I quickly shake the thought away as I’m grinning widely. “I brought you lunch. I made it so I know you’d definitely like it.”

 

Tiffany doesn't even smile or anything, she's being weird today. “You know, you don't have to.”

 

I walk closer to her only for her to take a step back, moving away from me. I frown as I utter softly, “Fany-ah, are you okay?”

 

She looks around only to avoid my gaze and says, “Yes. Actually, no. I’m not okay.” The way she looks at me makes me shiver with how cold it is. “I want to talk about something.”

 

Cold sweat starts to form as I definitely have a bad feeling about this. Jessica walks toward us as she rubs Tiffany’s shoulder gently. “If it's so hard, let me help you.”

 

Tiffany shakes her head and pats her friend's hand. “No, I want to tell it by myself.”

 

She looks at me straight into my eyes as she says the thing that immediately make my world crumble,

 

“I’m leaving.”

 

===

 

I said it. I really said it.

 

“W-what did you say?”

 

I close my eyes and open it only to say it again. “I'm leaving, leaving you, leaving us.”

I can't believe I can actually said those words. I bite my bottom lip as I see the eyes that always shine so beautifully seems to lose their light.

 

I whisper something to Jessi and she glances at her phone as she whispers back, “We just have half an hour left.”

 

I nod my head weakly as Jessi pats my back multiple times and leaves the two of us.

 

Looking back at the person who's not even moving, I sigh as I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter