Love Her Harder

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Is Tiffany really mad right now?

 

I can't even see her face properly because she's still hasn't released her hold on me as we remain in this position for quite a while. Turning my head around, I kiss the side of her head and finally, she's back to this world.

 

Removing her arms around me, I'm face to face with her and I really have to take back my words. She's not back. Where's my Fany?

 

"Are you okay, babe?"

 

"Of course I am. Why do you ask?"

 

Because you don't look okay. There's a fire in her eyes, and I honestly don't know if that's bad nor good.

 

She moves further to lay back on her stomach as she pulls out the sunscreen again. "Are you still hesitating on helping me?"

 

Her voice, has it always be that deep?

 

I take a step forward to take the small orange thingy, feeling the electricity in the slight touch of our fingers. Seeing her biting her bottom lip in the process, I know she definitely feels it too. If that small touch can escalate that overwhelming feeling, what would happen after I'm done helping her?

 

Unconsciously swallowing the big lump on my throat, I immediately smear the cream all over her skin without thinking any further. All I could do is focusing my eyes on those alluring brown eyes that seem even darker right now, whether it's because of the absence of sunlight or something else, no one except Tiffany knows why. Even after I'm finished with my job, I still keep my gaze on hers as I dive even deeper through the window of her soul.

 

"Kiss me."

 

"Hmm?"
 

"I want your lips."

 

I unconsciously bite my bottom lip as I mumble, "So you're not mad right now?"

 

I know she heard me, right and clear. From the way she raises her eyebrow and the small smirk that makes me shiver unknowingly. Then, she comes closer to me in a painfully slow pace and pauses for a moment when her face is so close to mine. She ran her eyes all over my face before leaning in to free my bottom lip in between my teeth by biting it in a tender way. Although she did it gently, she still caresses my lip with her own, trying to sooth the slight pain that I felt. 

 

Closing my eyes, I really can't control myself anymore as I wrap my arms tightly around her waist to lift her up in order to let her sit on my lap. I let her completely taking control of the kiss with her soft lips never leaving mine. Sighing in contentment, I feel like I'm flying over the cloud nine by now with the sweet taste of her lips still remains in my senses, even after she pulls away for letting us catch our breath.

 

"Tighten your legs around me, Tiffany-ssi." I whisper my words, but loud enough for her to hear. Still gazing into her eyes, I easily pick her up as I slowly walk to the shore. 

 

"I always know you're strong, but never have I thought that you're this strong." Leaning her head closer, she looks at me in amazement and I just smile coolly at her which make her giggle for the nth time today.

 

Finally reaching the water, I let the cool waves greeting my skin as I whisper again, "You're too heavy now, do you want to stand on your own feet?"

 

As expected, few punches hit me everywhere with the sound of my laughter engulfing the free space. "I didn't ask you to carry me!"

 

"And you didn't protest either!" I retort back in between my laughs as I could feel her trying to break free from my grip but I tighten my hold on her. I really love it when there's no space between us, the feelings that I feel because if it are too good to be true.

 

"Why are you stopping me? Didn't you say that I'm too heavy?"

 

I chuckle at her chubby cheeks that are bloating out because she's been pouting non-stop as her eyes are glaring at me blatantly. "You're laughing at me? How can you be so annoying?" She huffs and is about to cross her arms but unable to do it with them being wrapped around my neck. She can't even release them because she doesn't want to fall so she can only tighten her grip, playfully choking me instead.

 

Biting my lip hard so I can stop the laughter to escape from my lips, I look into her eyes and raise one of my eyebrows teasingly, "But you love this annoying person so much, right?"

 

Tiffany just stares at me for a moment as I'm wondering what is going on in her mind. Then suddenly she pecks my lips and smiles so widely afterward. Can't get enough of her lips, of course I would lean forward so our lips are hovering over each other again and I kiss her slowly and gently, with the soft sound of waves in the background. My grip on her is loosening up and that's definitely what she‘s aiming for as she lays her feet over the sand and immediately runs away from me.

 

The foolish me just blink for a few times and when I finally open up my eyes, Tiffany is already running far away from me. "Babe! Wait for me!" I finally move my legs, trying to catch her, only to be stopped by Hyoyeon.

 

"What are you doing? I need to go to Fany."

 

"Sunny is stopping her, she needs to talk to her. Give them time."

 

I look away from the blonde and my eyes catch the petite woman talking to my woman. I sigh, why do I feel like they're talking something serious? Which is rare.

 

"Me and Sunny are gonna leave after they talk."

 

That definitely get all of my attention as I look at her with a big grin on my face, being too happy. 

 

"So you girls are finally leaving us alone?"

 

"Uh-huh."

 

"So I've passed the test?"

 

"Yes."

 

"How? I didn't even feel like I'm being tested actually." Well except the sunscreen thing that both of them did earlier.

 

"You never know, maybe we're just observing from time to time." She pats-more like hitting-my back for a few times and continues, "But we're just impressed with how easily you handle a jealous Tiff, how she seems to become powerless whenever you're around her. She's so scary when she's jealous, don't you think?"

 

I nod my head unconsciously but my mind is focusing on something else. She becomes powerless? I sigh but a small smile appears unexpectedly as pictures of how she fully took control of me pop up in my mind. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter