She Is Not Alone

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She likes to surround herself with people.

 

“So that’s why you don’t own a car?”

 

She throws a side glance at me as she nods, “I just don’t want to stuck in a car by myself. It’s kind of boring for me.”

 

As usual, we are walking toward the subway station. It has been a week that accompanying her to work every morning is added to my daily routine.

 

It is my first wish anyway, she cannot reject it because her workplace is in the same direction as mine. Hence, she is stuck with me every morning and I am glad that I can spend more time beside her.

 

“You really don’t mind taking the subway?”

 

I chuckle, “I wouldn’t walk beside you by now if I despise it, don’t you think?”

 

She smiles a little as she keeps her focus on the red light opposite us. “Well, who knows? Bet you miss your car.”

 

“I can still drive it later anyway, it’s not a big deal.” I fix my gaze on her as I continue, “I can also accompany you after work, if you’d like.”

 

She glances at me as she says, “We already talk about this, and it’s still a no from me.”

 

Tiffany starts to cross the road as I quickly follow her. “But I am your friend, right? It worries me to see you walking alone at night.”

 

“You do know that I often work past the office hour, I don’t want you to wait up for me.”

 

“But I don’t mind that. What if it is my second wish?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter