Stay With You

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Fany.”

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“I want to see you.”

 

She sighs as she tries to stop herself in rolling her eyes. “We just met minutes ago. Besides, don’t you suppose to be with Tae--what was her name again?”

 

“Taeyeon.”

 

“Yeah whatever, why are you even here?”

 

I try to hold my smile when I see her glaring at me, as if asking me to leave. But instead of looking scary, she seems cute to me.

 

“I can’t let you be mad at me any longer.”

 

Both of her eyes immediately widen, as she slightly raises her voice, “I’m not mad.”

 

“Then, can I come in?”

 

“No, you can’t.”

 

“Why?”

 

“There’s no why, you just can’t.”

 

“What if I make it as my third wish?”

 

I successfully make her more upset as she glares at me deadly. “Seriously?”

 

“Well if you don’t have any reasons for not letting me go inside, then you can’t object my wish.”

 

“Fine, do whatever you want.” I quickly block the door before it is fully closed as I follow her to the living room. I find her sitting on the sofa with her arms crossed, sulking. I cannot believe I am witnessing her childish side right now.

 

I smirk when I see her pouting and avoiding eye-contact with me. Suddenly, a thought of teasing her seems so tempting to me right now.

 

“Are you really not mad?”

 

“I’m not! Why would I be mad anyway.”

 

I sit down beside her as I lean closer so I can reach her left ear to whisper, “Because you are jealous.”

 

She moves to her right to create more space between us as she still does not see me in the eye. “What did you say?”

 

I shift my body toward her as she gradually moves away until her back is pressing against the armrest. Although we are face-to-face now, she chooses to look down instead.

 

“You are jealous.”

 

“I’m not.”

 

I chuckle at her timid answer as she tries to hide her shyness by covering her face with both of her hands. Then, she says it again but louder this time, “I’m not jealous.”

 

“Say it while looking straight at me, Fany.”

 

 

Tiffany sighs and slowly she releases her hands. “I’m n-“

 

Her words stop midway when she looks up just to see my face being so close to hers. I am actually kind of startle to see her this close but I hold it in as I keep reminding myself that my intention is to , I cannot go down at this moment.

 

I stare at her as my eyes eventually find her brown ones. We are so close to the point that I can see my reflection in her eyes. I quickly turn my gaze elsewhere when I realize that I cannot look into her eyes for too long, I am afraid that I would lose control.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter