Bubbles and Pouts

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I feel the warmth all over me

 

Reaching my hand out, I trace the soft skin of those cheeks to that pointy nose as my fingers continue their little adventure on their way down only to stop by that kissable lips. Unconsciously, I bit my bottom lip at the sight in front of me. My eyes also take notice of the well-defined jawline and most importantly, that slight smile that's always there whenever this hottie sleeps. Just how good the dream is that those lips can even form a smile when the owner isn't even aware of it?

 

Everything about this person beside me is just unbelievable, too lovely that I can't contain the urge to plant a kiss wherever I want. Leaning in, as if we're not close enough, I peck those lips softly only to stop when I notice the slight movement of those eyebrows.

 

Someone's gonna wake up soon

 

I decide to act that I'm still sleeping, I don't know why but I just want to know how my lover would react, waking up next to me in this beautiful morning.

 

Hearing that slight groan, I'm positive that those beautiful brown orbs are showing themselves already, after hiding all night. The vision would seem blurry for seconds until it focuses on me. Smiling inside, I try to maintain my sleeping face when I feel gentle hands softly my hair.

 

"Am I dreaming, Fany-ah?"

 

"Waking up next to you like this, with you looking so beautiful as ever. I must be dreaming, right?"

 

I feel a soft kiss on top of my head as I cherish the emotion I've been feeling when those lips stay there for a moment. With my head presses over that chest, I can clearly hear the fasten heartbeat drumming against my ear. I never realize that listening to someone's heartbeat can make me feel so peaceful and loved. 

 

Strong arms tighten their hold on me, as those fingers keep on caressing my scalp. I don't know how, but I know those mesmerizing eyes are gazing at me tenderly, never letting me out of sight. 

 

"The sun kisses your delicate skin that seems like glowing because of the morning light. Your soft hair that smells like strawberries is slowly invading my senses. The rosy color of your lips reminds me of how sweet your kisses are. Small hands that make me feel like holding the world when your fingers intertwine with mine."

 

How could I not fall even deeper every single time?

 

"As much as I want you to rest, but I'm aching to see your warm gaze on me. I know you're awake already, babe." Feeling the kisses all over my face, I can't hold myself anymore as I giggle continuously.

 

Seeing the huge grin in front of me, I caress those fluffy cheeks with my fingers. "Good morning, my love."

 

"Good morning, princess." Soft lips are pressing against my forehead as I smile in contentment. "What makes you become so poetic this early, hmm?"

 

"I just want to express what I feel and see. That's one of my ways of loving you, Fany-ah." That alluring voice is trying to hypnotize me with how sweet it sounds like.

 

"Then do you know one of my ways of loving you?" Raising one of my eyebrows with a teasing smile on my face, I enjoy seeing the slight blush coloring those cheeks.

 

"Of course I know! The way you woke me up before, kissing me tenderly on my lips was a great way to do that."

 

This time, I know it's me who's blushing like crazy right now. I lean my face against that chest to bury my obvious redden cheek with my hands spread all over the spine.

 

 

“Aigoo, the eye-smile Queen is being shy now, huh?”

 

 

“Shut up!” I hit the flat stomach with no mercy as I can hear small gasps beside my ear. Tightening my hold on the person beside me, my slow brain finally realizes that we’re pressing against each other, with nothing between us. Our legs are tangled together, those long fingers are resting above my thigh, as my bare shoulders would touch the firm muscle of that pair of strong arms. This is a whole new experience for me, but it feels good. I feel…safe and secured.

 

 

“What are you thinking about, baby?” I look up and rest my chin there as it suddenly feels hard to open up my lips. So, I just staring like a fool with the warmth engulfing every part of my body. I notice the frown on that perfect forehead and the soft on my cheeks as those eyes, they are full of concern.

 

“Why are you shivering Fany-ah? Are you cold?”

 

Stupid. Before I can even respond, the warmth suddenly disappears. Although there's blanket wrap around my body as the culprit who stands up beside the bed make sure that I'm well-covered, it's still not the warmth that I want.

 

"Where are you going?" I glare at the figure who is placing my bear in front of me.

 

"I'll run you a hot bath, Fany-ah. This baby bear would replace me for a while, okay?"

 

I pout. "I'm not a kid!" Folding my arms together, my eyes still shooting daggers constantly.

 

"But you look like one right now. A sulky kindergarten kid." That annoying laugh is all over my head as I throw the pillow only to see it fails to hit its target. What a useless fluffy thingy.

 

"Wait here, baby. I'll be quick." The tall figure leans down to kiss my head but it doesn't affect me much as I'm still pouting and coo, "Don't gooo..."

 

The light chuckle roams in the air, with me trying to hide my adoration of that husky voice. "Fany-ah, as much as I love seeing you being so cute like this, I still can't listen to you this time." 

 

"Then let me come with you. I want to stick next to you." I reveal what I've been craving for since someone chose to move away from me. That close contact that we had was so great that I want to feel it every time. 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter