Trapped In Her Own Game

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

honey.

 

I can’t believe after saying that to me with her intimidating eyes, she can naturally get back to her work as if nothing happened. What Tiffany doesn’t know is that she just woke the sleeping tiger inside of me. I won’t let this go easily.

 

Fixing my clothes, I walk in light steps so she wouldn’t hear me getting closer and closer toward her. Grabbing the back of her chair, I pull it slightly so she is facing me. Not moving my eyes from her, I rest both of my hands on the armrests at her left and right, trapping her in between my body.

 

Slowly but surely, I lean my face toward her as I feel satisfied seeing how wide-opened her eyes are. When our noses touch, when I’m having all of her attention, my hands sneak around her waist to pull her up. She immediately yelps and wraps her legs around my waist as her arms are all over my shoulders.

 

I put her on top of her desk with her papers scattering around her. I release my hold on her waist and place both of my hands beside her thighs. This time, it’s me that is trapped in her body.

 

“I-I don’t know you’re that strong.” Raising my eyebrow, I let out a triumphant smirk seeing how nervous she is that she can’t even look at me in the eye. But I don’t like it, I want her to see me.

 

“Tiffany-ssi. Put. Your. Eyes. On. Me.” Great, she does as what I said. I watch her intently, my eyes trace the way her hair seems to shine under the office light, her brown eyes that grow darker than before, the cute nose that I just touched with my own, and her red lips that look so endearing with the way she bites them.

 

I guide my eyes lower and lower, something that I've never done before, checking her out so obviously with her watching my every move. The way she let the collars of her blouse open widely, revealing her collarbones. Although she’s still with her blazer on, with how tight her blouse is, I can still spot her perfect s-line. Her skirt is so freaking short that I can’t help but blush.

 

Biting my bottom lip, I try to not show any emotion at all. Bringing my eyes up slowly, I sigh when I catch her can’t even barely breathing with slightly open. Although she drives me crazy but I definitely won’t lose in this game. I lean closer to her face as I look deeply into her darkening orbs. Her unsteady warm breath is all over me as I glide my lips all the way from her right cheek to her left so closely but without touching any skin.

 

Reaching her left ear, I let myself stay there for few seconds which result in a really small moan coming out from , but I can still hear it. Feeling satisfied, I smirk and whisper to her with my low voice.     

 

“Tiffany-ssi, you’re already trembling so hard without me touching you. And...







You have no idea how I want to do it over and over again. I know you like it, y.”

 

===



y.

 

I gasp when those lips slowly leaving me. I shiver when I don’t feel the hot body being so close to me anymore. I breathe out weakly with my lips open up slightly. I can still see stars shining through my eyes.

 

What is happening to me?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter