Love

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s freezing..” I keep brushing my hands together as I eventually feel numb.

 

But then, I feel alive again.

 

Soft fingers wrap around mine and sweet smiles greet my eyes.

 

“Coffee?”

 

A small smile tugs on my lips. “Coffee at midnight?”

 

Her smile grows wider that even her eyes are shining in this dark room. “Yeah. Why not?”

 

Then, she goes down from the barstool to work her magic with the coffee machine. The aroma of the scent that I love so much spread entire the space. The silence that surround us is so comforting that my eyes starts to take their rest.

 

Until, a touch on my shoulder brings me back up.

 

“I don't know you can make this heart pendant shape.” I bring the cup closer as everything in it starts to invade my entire sense.

 

I am still addicted with the coffee as she gazes at me with those mysterious looks on her face.

 

“You still don’t know a lot about me.”

 

===

 

“Where are you taking me?” Her soft giggles is all I heard.

 

“On a drive.”

 

“Driving at midnight?”

 

I turn my head to face her as I show the infamous smirk of mine. “Yeah. Why not?”

 

“Yah! That’s my line!”

 

I chuckle at her being adorable as I pull the gear from its place.

 

“Midnight driving, with the windows down. So are you willing to be with me, until the end of the ride?” My eyes are locked with hers. We both know it is not just a simple question, it is me asking for her, to stay.

 

And she stayed. With her right hand held tightly with mine. With the moonlight that shined between every sheets of her dark hair.

 

So it is started, the beginning of our long, beautiful journey. With just the two of us.

 

===

 

“You know, it's been so long since I feel so young…and free. So alive.”

 

“You know, it’s been so long since I can ignore the heavenly view but can’t take my eyes off the most beautiful creature in this universe.”

 

“Yah! Why did you steal my line again?”

 

“Because I know you will like it more if I said it instead.”

 

She bites her lips which drives me crazy so I pull her closer by the waist and whisper to the wind, “Your beauty is such a crime, I’m becoming a criminal because of you.”

 

I am not even doing anything but after releasing her, my breath becomes so fast that it feels like I’ve run a marathon. I know, I’ve been holding my breath because of being too close from her.

 

Call me pathetic, but I just can't help it. She makes me weak by looking at her but also makes me strong for her so that I can protect her.

 

One drop, immediately become three drops. I look up, the water-drop keeps falling from the pitch-black sky.

 

I hold her hand tightly to guide her back to the car but she stops me.

 

Let’s dance under the rain, she whispered.

 

There’s mostly silent between us, there’s nothing to be said. The sound of rain in the background, with the music in both of our mind and soul, we move to our first beat.

 

Barefoot on the grass, two pair of eyes lingering on each other, drops and drops of rain that hit us, keep us going with the imaginary beat. The beat of our hearts that seem to going faster as the time passed by.

 

The smiles on both of their face, touched the sense of the nature. Heavy droplets of rain turn down to soft sprinkles that seem to dance along with them. Two humans that are learning to love, hearts that beat fast for each other, two souls that gradually find their mates.

 

What a beautiful sight. What a fascinating feeling.

 

Tiffany, it is all because of you. Only you.

 

===

 

“Have I told you that you are beautiful?”

 

“Shut up!” Her laugh is roaming around the cramped space.

 

“I’m serious, though.”

 

“You're not!”

 

“I am!”

 

“Seriously though, my hair is running out of place. With your large shirt on, my body is hidden along with it. And not forget about my makeup up that is washed away along with the rain...”

 

“Still beautiful.” I cut her out by stating out the obvious.

 

She covers her probably reddened cheeks and although she mumbles ever so softly, I can still hear it.

 

“You are so whipped.” I laugh out loud at her comment and moments later, she laughs along with me.

 

I feel a fluffy thing on my head as I look on my right to see her drying my hair with her towel. “Are you seriously not cold? Do you want me to hand you your shirt?”

 

“Nope, I'm alright. It feels refreshing. Or is it because you can’t handle my iness seeing me bare like this?” I smirk when I glance up at her blushing face as I focus my eyes back to the road again.

 

“You wish! I’m just worried about you, that’s all.”

 

“Oh, there’s nothin’ to be worried about, babe. I like to see you wearing my shirt anyway.”

 

Then, as if on cue a major hit from Ms.Tiffany is landed on top of my head. “Keep your eyes on the road!”

 

I pout, as I rub my head a little which result in touching her hand. I take it in my hand as I draw a lazy circle with my thumb.

 

I know that she is smiling by now and her other hand comes up to dry my hair again. I stop her and grab both of her hands just with my right hand as the other hand is on the steering wheel.

 

“Take some rest, Fany. I can dry it by myself,you must be exhausted.”

 

“I’m fine bae, I’m afraid that you would catch a cold.”

 

“I won’t, and I’m afraid you would get sick because of me.”

 

“I…”

 

“Just sleep Fany-ah, or I will kiss you.”

 

She raises her eyebrow at me and brings her body closer. “Like you dare!”

 

I smirk, “Oh, you never know.”

 

She smirks too, “Do it, then!”

 

She really thinks that I don't have the courage to kiss her, huh? Two can play the game anyway. I park the car immediately as I lean closer. I smile when I see her eyes are opened ever so widely.

 

Closer, and I see her closing her eyes. Then, it happened.


 

I move the car again as I make my way to the next destination. After a few seconds, I hear her again.

 

“Just on the nose?”

 

I smile giddily at her as I try to hold in my laughter. “What? You want it to be somewhere else?”

 

“You..What? Of course not! What are you thinking about?” She crosses her arms and look out the window in embarrassment. I think my face is really red now with the laughter that I keep in.

 

Seeing that she is not moving any inch, I raise my hand and pat her head softly. Then, I pull her toward me to have her head resting on top of my shoulder. We stay like that for a while, without moving nor talking, just silence. Eventually, she leans closer and rub her nose on my bare skin. I shudder when I feel her warm breath all over me as she closes her eyes.

 

This time, I totally regret on not having any shirt on.

 

===

 

Tiffany moves her head a little when she feels the warm sunlight greets her skin. She looks down just to have her face blushing madly. Slowly, she unwraps her arms from around my abs and shifts to her own seat. At that moment, she notices something wrong with her lips, so she removes the post-it that is stuck above her full-lips.

 

Wake me up at 6, beautiful.

 

Just with the note, I successfully make her blushed again.

 

“Stupid, what if I didn't wake up before 6?”

 

The answer for that is happening in front of her by now. Seeing me getting up immediately because of the waking-up alarm blaring through the car have her laughing uncontrollably.

 

“Do you wake up like that everyday? Gosh, you should have seen your own face.”

 

Me, who is still not really aware of my surroundings just feel really blessed of having to hear this husky voice in the morning.

 

How I wish to hear it everyday.

 

Seeing the sunlight shines throughout the window gets me sit up and quickly start the car.

 

“Where are we going?”

 

“Somewhere really warm.”

 

I hope it's not too late. I keep my eyes on the road but when I hear some sounds coming from her I turn my gaze to my right only to regre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter