Happy

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Remember to visit us again, alright?"

 

My girl shows my parents her warmest smile as she embraces the two of them. I can see my mom whispers something to her and that quick flash of sadness appears in both of her brown eyes. I gulp down my saliva as I immediately take her hand to squeeze it in mine. She gets startled at first, but then she looks up to meet my dark orbs and her gaze is so soft that makes me want to kiss her right then and there. She never stops reminding me of how precious she is, my Fany, my love.

 

"She's the one, dear. Be there for her, she needs you." I nod my head as I rest my head against mom's shoulder. Closing my eyes, I cherish the moment that I have now, being with my parents, holding them in my arms. This all happens because of the sweetest girl that I've ever met.

 

"No matter what happens, always fight for your love kiddo. Remember that." Dad pats my back for a few times and as usual, he ruffles my hair, intending to make it so messy so he could laugh at me. Sometimes I really wonder who's the kiddo here?

 

===

 

Our fingers are intertwined together as I can't stop myself to raise our hands up to kiss them. She giggles when I keep touching her fingers with my lips, "That tickles!"

 

I laugh at her cuteness as my ears perk up the second I hear the guitar intro of one of my favorite songs for all time. Automatically, my voice sings out the lyrics of the song,

 

Your mouth is a revolver firing bullets in the sky  

 

"Is this a carpool karaoke now?" She laughs at me as I grin widely. "Sing it for me, baby." 

 

Your love is like a soldier, loyal till you die

And I’ve been looking at the stars for a long, long time

 

And I've been looking at you for a long, long time. Her voice, although I've heard her sing before, but that unique voice of hers wouldn't stop to amaze me over and over again. I think she notices that I don't have any intention of breaking my gaze at her so she slaps my arm ever so sudden. 

 

"It's green light already! Is there really something on my face that you didn't even hear the car horns behind us?"

 

"Of course not!" I quickly hit the gas pedal and the car moves smoothly across the not-so-crowded road. She still doesn't believe me as she examines her face with her phone. I chuckled slightly before saying, "Because you're so beautiful babe, don't you suppose to know it already?"

 

"Well, I don't believe you. There must be something else that even the blaring sound of the horns didn't wake you up."

 

How could she be so adorable?

 

Stopping at the red light again, I couldn't resist as I poke her shoulder to make her look at me. I don't even want to miss any second, so before she could say anything, my lips are already touching hers. I let them linger there for a while, not even moving as I close my eyes and ever so slowly I feel her honeyed lips starts to caress me softly. I smile in satisfaction and let her lead our kiss.

 

I bet this time, none of us would be aware of the continuous roaring sound behind us.

 

.

 

Days like these lead to
Nights like this leads to
Love like ours
You light the spark in my bonfire heart
 

Our voices blend together as we keep singing the best part of the song.

 

People like us we don’t
Need that much just someone that starts
Starts the spark in our bonfire hearts

(James Blunt - Bonfire Heart)

 

Music has always been a huge part of my life and now having someone to sing along, to express the lyrics to is like drinking a cup of hot chocolate in the middle of the snow, having that warm and content feeling. The best part is when the two of us can feel every word of the lyrics and relate to it because that happens to us too, that sparks, those lingering stares, and the butterflies. Having that someone who reciprocates whatever you're feeling is something that doesn't happen very often.

 

Now that I found her, I know that I will do anything to make her happy, to show that I love her because she deserves all of that, to be loved and to be in love. Now that I met her, my life has changed so much that I'm not the person that I used to be. I know in life things always change, but if I didn't meet her, I believe I would not be as happy as now. I cannot even imagine my life without her and I never want to think about that, because now it is not just me and her, it is us, as one. I want to hold her hand every day, to look at her without stopping, to kiss her wherever she wants, and to touch her so that I can feel the electricity under my fingertips.

 

I drive past the last red-green light with her head rests against my shoulder, her small hand is wrapped protectively in mine. Turning the steering wheel with one hand, I bite my lip continuously as I try hard not to look at her. Her breath is driving me crazy. It's like she's trying to seduce me when she would simultaneously whisper some sweet things against my ear. And that minty scent of her is making me feel cool and hot at the same time. I really don't know what to do with her, I want her to quit torturing me but I also don't want her to stop. So the only thing that I could do is to make this long drive comes to an end. 

 

"What? We're not home yet." I know and it's all your fault.

 

The next thing she does is to scream in surprise as I lift her up so she can sit on my lap. Like what I've planned to do, I immediately wrap my arms around her and nuzzle my nose against her neck to tickle her. I get what I want ever so quickly, as I hear her melodious giggles and the way she hugs me back is so heartwarming. She circles her arms around my shoulder and runs her fingers in between my dark hair. 

 

"Why so sudden, baby?"

 

"I just wanna hold you and don't wanna let go." I cannot believe I actually just said that with a hint of aegyo.  She giggles again as she caresses the back of my head. "You're really adorable when you're acting like this, like a giant baby."

 

I pout as I lift my head to look at her. As she's now sitting on top of me, we're in the same eye-level which means I can comfortably make my way into her sultry gaze. Lean in closer so I can feel her breath all over me, I let my nose touch hers as I mumble softly,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter