Longing (pt. 1)

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the long wait for days, it is finally Saturday. Although I still accompany her every morning, as she even lets me fetch her after work sometimes, and the constant texting that we do when we aren’t next to each other, but today is what I am looking forward to.

 

Because today, I am going to take her out, on our first date.

 

“Ready?” I ask her as I take notice of her appearance. She looks different with a simple floral dress, but still breathtakingly beautiful.

 

“Yes. Let’s go!”

 

.

 

“So, where are we going?” It’s her turn to ask me when we are still in the elevator.

 

I scratch the back of my neck and answer, “Actually, I don’t know. I’ve thought of making a plan for our date before, but I don’t know if you’d like it, so I didn’t do it.”

 

She smiles, “Good then, so we are going with the flow?”

 

I nod, “Is there anywhere you want to go?”

 

I notice that she would put her fingers under her chin when she thinks about something. “Hmm…there are quite a few actually.”

 

“Well, I hope there’s enough time to go there.”

 

She looks at me as her smile is still not leaving her face. I hope she keeps that smile for a long time.

 

“Don’t worry. You have me all day long.”

 

===

 

“Why are we here?”

 

“Well you asked me where I want to go, and I am yearning for a cup of coffee this morning.”

 

She smiles at me teasingly as she walks closer to the entrance door. But after noticing that I do not even move an inch, she comes back and links her arms with me as she leads us, more like forcing me, to enter the door.

 

Gosh, I hope my friends are too busy to notice us. I do not want anyone to disturb our first date, especially those three dorks.

 

As one of my waiters comes to greet us, I quickly look around trying to spot one of them. After a few seconds, I can secretly breathe out a sigh in relief for their non-existent.

 

“Where do you want to sit, Fany?”

 

“How about the window seat? I want to overlook the city view.”

 

“Let’s go upstairs then, what do you think?”

 

Tiffany nods vigorously as I cannot help but let out a chuckle seeing her grinning widely.

 

She is so adorable, even when she is not trying.

 

Little that I know, I just make a huge mistake by going up to the second floor.

 

“Boss!” I am immediately greeted by a male’s voice.

 

I turn to my left to see the three of them looking at us from behind the counter.

 

“Oh, we are just talking about you.” As usual, Taeyeon’s smile makes me feel uneasy.

 

“Why don’t you introduce your date, boss?” Even Yuri shows us her signature smirk.

 

I let out a sigh, I better prepare myself for their non-stop teasing.

 

.

 

“I’m sorry if they bother you. They are always like that, so freaking loud.”

 

She giggles slightly as we walk side by side on the pathway toward my car.

 

“It’s nothing, I love to see you guys interact, it’s kind of hilarious.”

 

“Yeah, with them making fun of me every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter