Hot like Fire

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Weren't you the one who wanted me to reconcile with my best friends?"

 

She walks toward me and sits on my lap. "But now you're the one with a frown on your face, hmm."

 

I pout when I remember what they did this afternoon. Wrestling each other in public. "But you didn't tell me that they're crazy and...and一“

 

“Weird?"

 

Widening my eyes, I quickly retort back, "I wasn't going to say that!"

 

"I can read you like an open-book, honey. It is written all over your face." She touches my cheek with her forefinger as if teasing me for being too obvious.

 

"I can't stop thinking about what will they do to me tomorrow." My mind recall what they said to me,

 

"You're not even being tested yet!"

 

"Yeah, we need to be sure that you're the right person for Miyoung."

 

"Hyoyeon-ah, I think we need to plan something creative."

 

"Hmm. We should plan as many as we can."

 

"This is gonna be interesting."

 

I unconsciously shake my head as Tiffany's voice brings me back to reality, erasing the scary laughs that have been haunting me these past hours. "Relax, baby. We're just going to the beach, having fun."

 

How I wish it really would be fun.

 

Sighing for the nth time, I finally decided to forget about it. I'll just deal with them tomorrow,  right now there's an angel in my arms, why would I waste my time on anything else anyway.

 

Tightening my arms on her waist, I do the usual action that will make her giggles nonstop, rubbing my nose against hers.

 

"Stop it!"

 

"I know you don't want me to stop."

 

Peppering small kisses all over her face, the pleasant sound of laughter from her makes me chuckle as I finally let go of her face only to bury my head in between her hair. "Hmm, smells familiar."

 

"I used your shampoo, dummy."

 

Moving my head around, I intentionally press my nose against the crook of her neck as Tiffany's breath hitched. "You stole my shower gel too, hmm?"

 

"W-what? You don't-like it?" The corner of my lips tugs up to form a satisfying smirk, hearing her stuttered like that. I let my eyes staring at every inch of her skin as I move my lips near her right ear on purpose.

 

"I love it, I'm yours anyway. That means what's mine is yours, too. Including my scent."

 

===

 

Are they trying to kill me?

 

Wandering my eyes around desperately, I try hard to not look at the two of them, who are helping each other applying the sunscreen. But how can I do that when they're obviously trying hard to make me fix my gaze at them by calling for my attention. I sigh, we've just arrived a few minutes ago and they're already starting to do this to me. Is this one of their tests? If this the first test, then how can I survive for the rest of the day?

 

Sighing for the nth time, I decided to close my eyes as I ignore them. I can't believe this, why can they just apply it normally, not by massaging here and there, not by making those weird sounds, not一

 

"Baby."

 

A sultry voice suddenly disturbs my thoughts as I don't even waste any second and immediately open up my eyes to greet the person who I've been waiting for. What a wrong move, I can't believe what's happening in front of me. Biting my lip, I quickly stand up while holding the blanket as I move closer toward her.

 

I wrap the soft cloth all over her body as she raises one of her eyebrows at me, "Is there something wrong?"

 

Is she really acting innocent right now?

 

"I'm afraid that you'd catch a cold."

 

As expected, she's laughing at me, not even buying my answer. "We're at the beach, babe. Are you kidding me?"

 

Looking around for the nth time, I realize that there are just a plenty people around.  Not having any choice, I can only unwrap the blanket as her body is glistening because of the sweat. I really don't understand, why are we already here, in the middle of the afternoon? It's so freaking hot here.

 

And she r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter