Pain (pt. 1)

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After our first date, we become somewhat inseparable. Wherever she goes, I always there too. Just like now, we are both on our way home after a busy day. It seems like the subway is full of people like us, the ever so hardworking human. While some of us can take a rest for a moment, but there are also half of us that need to suffer from colliding with the others.

 

Today, me and Tiffany are the unfortunate ones.

 

“Oh look, that seat is empty. Go sit there, Fany-ah. You must be so sore already, wearing those high heels.”

 

She shakes her head as I look at her with a raised eyebrow, confused. Then, she moves forward just to circle her arms around my waist and buries her head on my chest. Instantly, my heart beat is even faster than ever, I cannot believe what is happening right now.

 

“Although my feet are definitely so sore, but I feel safe here. That’s what I need.”

 

I smile at what she said as I hold up my right hand to caress her soft hair. I hum a random song against her ear as I sometimes whisper some silly things which end up with her giggling and chuckling along.

 

"Tiff?"

 

A deep voice interrupts us as Tiffany turns her head slightly toward it. I can definitely notice the shock written all over her face when she sees the man standing beside me.

 

"Where have you been? I've tried so hard to find you but you dissapeared without a trace."

 

The man takes a step forward only to have Tiffany moves back, dragging me along with her. But with the number of people around us, we sure cannot move away any further. I can practically feel how her hands shakily grip my shirt, so I pull her closer as I rub her back gently. I glare at the well-built man in front of me, how dare he to make my Tiffany so scared like this?

 

He stares at me and smirks, "Who is this? Tall and good looking, hmm. So you left me because of this thing?"

 

Not even waste any second, Tiffany already urges forward and slaps the man right on his left cheek. Then, she pulls his ear to whisper something to him. Not done yet, she pushes the man and makes him stumbles down becau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter