Chapter 10

Your Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chenle clicked his tongue, brisking down the steps and hopped on to the seat next to Jieun. His girlfriend couldn't help but asked what happened, looking worried and shocked.

"Renjun is so selfish, he doesn't get my point. I told him, after all you're my girlfriend, you should know about our arranged marriage. He just started shouting at me." The blonde scoffed, heaving a heavy sigh.

The girl frowned, "But don't talk to him that way Chenle, you just made it worse."

Grumbling at her words, he leaned on the couch, throwing his body freely. "Forget it. How about I'll get ready first and let's head to the beach?"

Jieun smiled at him as he jumped on his feet, skipping his way upstairs, as if nothing had happen. But then he stopped on the first step, walking back to his girlfriend. 

"Actually, I'll just stick to this uniform, you know, less laundry." He laughed, dragging her out of the house. 

He was sure Jieun knew he was lying. Chenle just didn't want to see Renjun, especially after the the fight they had. He didn't understand, why was everyone against him? First was his mother, someone he truly cared about. Now Renjun, right before he thought they were in the friend zone. 

Spitting at himself, Chenle silently groaned, "At least I have Jieun who agrees with me." He muttered, sitting down in the car. 


Dragging his feet into the ginormous building, Renjun could feel his eyes dropping, but he open then as soon as he sees darkness. He could feel the lids sticking together, and eyes bags under them. His face only showed tiredness and pain, skin all pale and rough. 

Renjun didn't know where he was going, he hoped he was heading for his tutor class. His voice was completely trapped in his throat when he tried excusing himself between two chatty girls  in middle of the hallway. The students even gave him weird looks, rising a brow and laugh at him when he tripped over the janitors shoes. 

He felt a hand slap his shoulder, groaning at the person that hurt him, "What." He croaked, voice all raspy and deep. 

"I've been calling you for more than I can count! Are you deaf or something?" Jaemin wailed, scoffing at the boy.

"Sorry Nana, I just couldn't sleep last night." Renjun whispered, rubbing his eyes. 

Jaemin grabbed his shoulders, pressing his nose on the red heads. "Dude, you don't look good. You sure you've been to bed." 

"I told you, I tried." He groaned. 

"Tell me about it." 

Renjun stayed quiet. He's not going to tell his best friend about him and Chenle. That would sound suspicious. 

"Nah, Junie just couldn't stop at night. She kept on wanting to sleep with me." He lied. 

"But doesn't she always sleep with you?" 

Busted. He was sure trapped. Renjun just tried smiling, "A-anyways, have you answered Jeno?" He asked, jumping into another topic. 

He watched Jaemin sighed aloud, leaning his back on the lockers near by. "Well I went with what you said and agreed." The brunet muttered, letting his bangs shower his head. 

Renjun lightly smiled, "That's g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter