Playing Wax

Cuteness Overdose

Playing Wax



“Umma, see you later!” little Joongie stormed into the school gates after he was pecked by his mommy, the boy was so excited. His mommy just smiled sweetly at her son, and then she went to work.

Jae walked into his class. He could see some empty seats. He didn’t know where he should sit; since he wasn’t at class yesterday for accompanied Yunho at the infirmary.

“Jaejoongie!” suddenly someone hugged Jaejoong’s from the back, Jaejoong was startled but he knew who it was; since just one person kept doing that to him from his first day at school.

“Yunho, how’s your head?” Jae asked as he tried to brave himself, he still felt a bit shy.

“I’m fine!” Yunho smiled wide,” Oh, and about your seat, come with me!”

Yunho pulled Jaejoong and put Jaejoong’s bag on the seat next to his own seat.

“I’m right beside you so ask me if you have trouble, OK?” Yunho reminded as Jae nodded with a smile. The kids wanted to chatted more but the teacher already got in.

“Good morning kids!” the teacher greeted, all the children went back to their seat.

“Morning!”

“Today we’ll make something! Guess what’s it?” the teacher asked with her excited voice.

“Kites!” some kid answered, but it’s wrong.

“Hmm, I dunno…”

“I know! Dolphin!!!” a sudden shout from a boy made the entire student in silence. Jaejoongie looked at the boy; he was the boy who’s wearing the dolphin bag.

“Pabo…” a boy with messy hair commented, leaving the boy with dolphin bag hissed.

“Park Yoochun!” the teacher warned and then her tone turned soft,”Well, Junsu, you can make dolphin by using it, so anyone know?”

“Wax…” the nerdy boy answered calmly, leaving the whole class in amusement; not forgot to mention, Jaejoongie’s cute pouty lips.

“That’s right Changmin!” and with that the teacher gave each student a portion of wax, everyone got different color.

Joongie got blue color, he didn’t really like it. He looked around found out the one he searched! Black! Joongie loved black! He went closer to the boy who’s playing with the black wax.

“Umm…” Joongie tried to make a conversation.

“Yes?” a well-known voice reached Jae’s ear.

“Can we…switch?” Jae asked as he looked down, he was shy.

“Really? Of course! I l love blue! Like dolphin! I’m Kim Junsu!” the boy cutely introduce himself.

“Kim Jaejoong…” Jaejoong said back, they began to make their own things. Jae pouted when the wax went into something he didn’t wanted; he didn’t realize the boy who smiled at him when he did that.

“Yun hyung! Why you kept smilling like an idiot?” Yoochun asked.

“It’s…because…Jaejoongie…is too cute,” Yunho mumbled.

“You’re not normal, hyung…” Changmin joined the conversation.

And so the trio kept chatting on their own, Junsu and Jaejoong still played together with their wax.

“DONE!” Junsu declared to the world his first dolphin statue ever. Well, to Jaejoongie, the statue was kind of weird, but cute.

“That’s cute!” Jaejoongie said.

“How about mine?” a voice caught Junsu’s and Jaejoong’s attention. That’s when Changmin and Yoochun realized their friend’s gone.

“Yunho…” Jae called,” That’s cool, what’s that?”

“It’s you!” Yunho showed the white statue which looked like a human statue in kids’ eyes.

“Really?” Jae asked as he smiled,” Then, this one for you~”

Joongie gave the black microphone he just made, Yunho looked at it and smiled. Seeing how happy they’re exchanging wax, Changmin and Yoochun wanted to join.

“Junsu, let’s exchange…” Yoochun said as he gave his unknown-shaped wax.

“No, let’s exchange with me!” Changmin interrupted, he didn’t one to be the one left behind. He was holding a box-shaped wax.

“Umm, since I love dolphin very much, I don’t wanna change,” Junsu pouted,” Can I keep my own?”

Seeing the cute pout the boys didn’t have any choice, Yoochun and Changmin ended up exchanged their wax. Jaejoongie started to feel he was welcome. Yoochun and Changmin started to talk to him.

They were laughing like they’re no tomorrow; so innocent and just so happy.

Fun times passed quickly, it’s already 11 o’clock and the school period was over.

“Jaejoongie!” Jaejoong stopped when he heard someone was calling him.

“Let’s meet and play more tomorrow, OK?” Yunho asked with his excited eyes. Jaejoong nodded.

“Jaejoong hyung, I’ll show you my dolphin sticker collection tomorrow!” Junsu said excitedly.

“Then, I’ll teach you mathematics!” Changmin butted in.

“I’ll show you how to play piano!” Yoochun joined.

“Um!” Jae nodded as he said goodbye to his new friends.

They finally parted and went back to their own family.

At night, inside the warm blanket, a boy was playing as he fell asleep. His mommy was right beside him.

“So, anything interesting happened today, Joongie?”

“Yup! Umma, I got lots of friend! There’re this dolphin boy who likes dolphin, the genius boy who’ll teach me mathematics, the mysterious boy who seems to be nice, and…and…the…caring boy…that always…takes a good care…of…me…It’s…fun…school…” Jae mumbled as he drifted into his sleep.

His mommy smiled and finally kissed the forehead, wishing good dream for his son who’s just too excited with school.