Soccer Ball

Cuteness Overdose

Soccer Ball



“Hehehe…” a small boy smiled as he held his mommy’s hand. He enjoyed the lollipop as he waited for his mommy’s turn . They were in a woman’s dress store, waiting for an empty fit room for his mommy.

“Ah,” the mommy finally got empty fit room,” Suie, can you wait for a while?”

Suie nodded as he decided to sit on the nearest bench. His lollipop finally finished after a few minutes. Suie couldn’t help but wondered where he could get another lollipop.

Getting up from the seat, Suie began to search for his lollipop. Blinking things caught his attention. Well, it’s not really blinking, but thousand stars showed at Junsu’s round eyes as he saw the toys corner.

“Umma, I want th---“ Suie stopped as he realized his mommy was nowhere to be seen. He became worried as he almost cried. But something more interesting caught his attention.

Soccer ball!

To be exact, there’s a children’s soccer ball competition. Suie giggled as he went closer to the stand. He wanted to participate so much until he’s spacing out.

A lady caught his figure as she went closer, approaching Suie. She called him,” Hey, cute boy! Do you want to join the competition?”

He couldn’t be happier, Suie nodded immediately. And so the lady spoke,” I’m Pia noona, nice to meet you. What’s your name?”

“Suie! Junsuie!” Suie answered as he smiled innocently, then the lady took him inside. Suie could see boys around his age as he recognized one.

Scared was what he became because he saw the same boy that bullied him before, at the children care. Hiding behind another boy, Suie didn’t realize he stepped on the boy’s feet.

“Ouch!” the boy hissed as Suie finally saw the boy’s face. It’s no other but Park Yoochunnie.

“Chunnie!” Suie hugged him as he told him about the bad boy. Chunnie became over-protective all of the sudden, he even asked Suie to not participate. But Suie’s passion for soccer ball was way too strong than his fear.

“OK, kids! Let’s start!” the lady, Pia shouted as the boys began to run here and there. Suie got the ball on his side and he took it as he marched forward with Chunnie.

“Chunnie!” Suie called as he passed the ball to Chunnie. They played really well and with nice teamwork. And then…

GOAL!!!

Suie cheered as he scored the goal. He’s too happy till he didn’t realize the bad boy’s stare. The bad boy approached him and wanted to kick Suie’s cute duck .

Crying was what he became, not because his duck kicked, but because his Chunnie’s nose bleeds. Chunnie once again protected his Suie.

“You! Bad boy!” a lady, who’s a referee, scolded the bad boy. The game was paused, leaving Chunnie crying on Suie’s arm.

“Shhh, good boy,” the lady spoke,” Please don’t cry, I’m Along noona…”

Chunnie began to stop crying but still hiding his face on Suie’s embrace. A noona came into the scene as he helped to keep Chunnie calm, it’s no other but Pia noona. Suie and the noonas took Chunnie out of the arena, leaving the game.

“Mianhe yo,” Chunnie said.

“Why are you apologizing?” Suie asked as he wiped Chunnie’s remain tears.

“I made Suie…left…the game,” Chunnie spoke with redden face.

“It doesn’t matter,” Suie smiled,” Let noonas treat your nose, OK?”

Chunnie nodded. Along noona got the medicine out of the box and treated the wound. Meanwhile, Pia noona and Suie played with Chunnie to cheer him up.

“Good boy,” Along noona finished the treatment as she smiled to Chunnie. There’s a small Mickey Mouse bandage on Chunnie’s nose.

“Don’t worry about the boy who hit you,” Pia noona said,” He’s already scolded by his Umma!”

“OK,” Chunnie answered as the noonas decided to give them some time alone, they needed to take care of the soccer competition after all.

“Chunnie,” Suie began to talk again as the noonas left.” Mianhe to geting you hurt again… And… Kumawo…”

Before Chunnie could blink, Suie already pecked his blushing cheek. Suie smiled innocently as Chunnie laughed a little.

“I don’t mind to keep hurting myself if I can get popo from Suie again,” Chunnie said. Meanwhile, Suie pouted as he said he didn’t want Chunnie to get hurt ever again.

“But I want popo from Su---“ Chunnie couldn’t finish his sentence because his lips were stolen by the pink lips once again; Suie’s lips. Blushing madly and froze were what they became.

“Is that enough?” Suie asked as he turned pink,” Please don’t hurt yourself ever again, Chunnie ah…”

“…OK,” that’s all that came out from Chunnie’s mouth.

After that, the noonas helped them to find their mommy. Suie’s mommy was so worried and Suie apologized cutely to her. Who could resist such cuteness? The mommy giggled as they hugged their sons.

That day, the waved goodbye once again and met on their dream. Maybe the ‘good’ in ‘goodbye’ existed because we had hope and believed that we would meet the person we loved once again.