Genius

Cuteness Overdose

Genius



It’s a good morning, when the weather wasn’t that cold and that hot. The birds were singing outside as the voices entered a silent classroom. It’s not because there’re no one there, but the silence ate them.

“Five more minutes, OK?” the teacher voice echoed through the class room. She chuckled looking at her students that so quiet and too seriously doing their test. Well, not like a high school test, it’s just some question about animal’s name. The picture was provided; you just simply need to write the name.

“Hmmm…” little Yunnie sighed because he couldn’t figure out the green long thing on his paper. It had two small eyes and the pink tongue stick out. He tried to remember, it’s…snik? Snak? He couldn’t figure it out.

Yoochunie already closed his paper, didn’t wanna do it anymore. He could barely realize the picture. Our Suie just can answer one question, a blue fish he loved so much, dolphin. Our Jaejoongie wasn’t that perfect either; he could answer half of the question.

Despite the hardness the four kids had, a boy was smiling happily as he did his mathematic course homework. This thing was a piece of cake for him; he never knew the reason why his mommy would take him to a playgroup school, instead of elementary school.

“Changmin ah, can you collect the paper?” the teacher asked as Changmin nodded and collected all of it, leaving his math homework on his desk.

After the test, they had their break time.

“Aarrrg!!! I can’t believe this! I forgot it’s a snake!!!” Yunnie hissed desperately.

“Hyung, don’t be sad, I just could answer one question, dolphin…” Junsu tried to cheer Yunho up.

“I even couldn’t answer all of it,” Chunnie said with his cute-whatever-look.

“We already tried our best, let’s do better next time OK?” liitle Joongie spoke.

Seeing his friend on trouble he of course wouldn’t stay silent, Minnie spoke,” I can help with animal’s name…”

“Really?” Yunnie asked excitedly and so were the others. Min nodded, and so the boys gathered their small chairs and desks. They ate together and started to study, or rather I said played with each other.

“That’s elephant!” Yunnie answered proudly as Minnie gave him a picture.

“Hmm…Monkey,” Junsu answered the next question.

“Pig…” Yoochun finally guess one.

“Look, you guys can do it! And Chunnie, you just need to try,” Joongie said.

“What’s this Jaejoong hyung?” Min gave a big picture of a kind of insect, but instead of answering it, Joongie hid behind Yunnie.

“What’s wrong?” Yunnie asked. The other seemed concerned too.

“I hate…cockroach…” Joongie said with his teary eyes, he almost cried. And so Yoochun snacked the cockroach picture away.

“Mian…I don’t know,” little Minnie said quiltily,” Umm, can I make that up with this?” Minnie gave a shrimp from his bentou to Joongie’s one. Jaejoongie nodded as he took the tasty shrimp into his mouth.

“It’s tasty…” Joongie started to smile again.

And so the boys kept asking each other animal’s question, using the animal picture in the class.

Then, finally the break over; the teacher went back to the class.

“Kids, I’ll give you second chance, you can make up for last test,” the teacher gave each student their own test paper; they could change the wrong animal’s name.

Joongie and Yunnie scanned the test paper like a robot, the lecture from the almighty and genius dongsaeng really helped the a lot. Meanwhile, Chunnie and Suie started to fill up the blank one. As Minnie sat there, silently made his homework once again, but this time he felt different.

He was somehow happy. That’s strange, Minnie usually didn’t feel that happy if he could do a test, maybe it’s already natural to him.

Minnie closed his math book and looked around; he saw his hyungs doing their best. He knew not all people like him, but he’s happy with his friend. Hmm, maybe that why…Minnie thought as a smile appeared on his small lips.

Maybe that’s why his mommy told his to have fun in playgroup, because the higher the grade, you would be busier. Min prayed in his little heart that his hyungs would do just fine.

Like always, the school over. Minnie looked to his hyungs.

“Minnie ah, kumawo! I think I did well at the test because of your tutor,” Joongie said with a smile.

“Kumawo!!!” the others followed.

“Hm!” Min nodded as he smiled cheerfully.

“Um, Minnie ah, what do you like?” Joongie asked as he showed his curious big eyes.

“Eh?”

“We want to reply your tutor, can we?” Junsu butted in.

“Something to eat?” Yoochun suggested.

“Food?” Yunho asked.

“Hm…That’s OK, just I wanna say something…” Min said,” Jaejoong hyung, what’s that?”

And so the kids looked at the corner that Changmin pointed. Two small strings popped out and the black thing showed up.

“Ummaaaaaaa!!!” Joongie ran as he saw the cockroach.

“Joongie! Wait for me!” Yunnie followed Joongie.

“Yaaa! Wait for us!” and so the others followed. Min was smiling while he followed his hyung. He didn’t expect that would make Joongie that afraid, but well, he already had his reply, in some ways.