At Children Care

Cuteness Overdose

At Children Care



“Umma…please don’t leave me here, I promise to behave well…” Suie begged as he almost cried, but he knew his mommy wouldn’t change her mind.

“Suie ah, Umma will get you this afternoon OK? Please listen to Umma and wait here…Beside there’ll be many friends here,” the mommy persuaded.

“…OK,” Junsu gave up, he didn’t want to bother his mommy more than that, besides he wanted Junho to be cured a.s.a.p. Didn’t I tell you? Junho, Junsu’s twin big bro was sick and his mommy decided to take him to the doctor. She didn’t want to bring Junsu because he’s afraid Junsu would get infected too. That day, Junsu’s daddy was outside the town, for business.

Suie didn’t have a choice but get into the place he’s going to wait for his mommy. It’s written ‘Children Care’ at the gate, it’s a place where parents entrusted their children to someone for sometime while they did their business.

“Oh, look at this cute boy, what’s your name?” a lady approached Suie.

“…Su…Junsu…” Junsu spoke as he blushed slightly. Later on, the lady took Junsu in as the boy waved to his mommy.

Toys, like small bicycle, cars, and many more caught Suie’s attention, but he didn’t really want to play at first . He sat on the corner and played with the wax he got from the desk.

“Junsu ah, you can call me if you need anything OK? I’ll attend other children first, OK?” the lady spoke as she caressed Junsu’s pinkish cheeks,” Oh, by the way, my name is P-ya”

“P-ya nuna?” Suie asked with his curious eyes.

“Oh, that’s a nickname, hehe…See you around, cute boy!” P-ya said as she stormed out into other children. Junsu smiled because he’s kind of like the lady.

Junsu played with the wax for another few minutes. After he finished making his third dolphin, he got up and wanted to try for the small car. Just before he could get into the car, someone grasped him from behind.

“Yaaa! I saw that car first!” a boy spoke.

“But…I want to play,” Junsu was a bit scared of the boy that’s bigger than him. He just wanted to play with the car.

“So?” another boy showed up as he pushed Junsu’s body.

“Ow…” Suie grinned in pain as his duck landed on the floor. He was so scared. He couldn’t help but cried as loud as he could.

“Yaaaaaa!!!” another boy’s voice could be heard as he got beside Junsu, he hugged Junsu protectively as he caressed the poor boy.

“What’s this huh? Your boyfriend?” the big boy teased.

“Shut your puking mouth! Just go lost or I’ll tell the P-ya nuna!” the boy that embraced Junsu said angrily. The two boys whined as they went to play another toys.

“Huaa…” Suie was still crying.

“Suie ah, shhh…don’t cry, it’s OK…I’m here,” the boy wiped Junsu’s tears.

“PARK YOOCHUN! WHY DID YOU MAKE JUNSU CRY?!” P-ya nuna’s voice could be heard all over the room.

“Eh?” Yoochun was dumbfounded. He later found out the two boys that made Junsu cried told a lie about him making Junsu cried to P-ya nuna.

“I…I…” Yoochun was scared to see P-ya nuna angry like that. It’s his first time seeing her like that; he always behaved well whenever his parents took him there, so nuna always nice to him. And now, he did nothing wrong, yet, he’s scolded. Tears started crawling from his eyes.

“It’s not Chunnie’s fault…Hiks…” Junsu managed to say it between his sobbed,” Chunnie saved me from those bad boys!”

After Junsu pointed to the two boys, P-ya nuna went back as she scolded the two boys. The boys seemed to regret what they had done.

“Chunnie ah,” Junsu stopped crying as he’s the one who wiped Yoochun’s tears now,” Don’t cry…Chunnie is a good boy, thanks for saving me…”

“Omoo!!!” P-ya nuna was back to YooSu place,” I’m sorry, Chunnie ah…You’ll forgive nuna, won’t you?”

Chunnie stopped crying as he tried to look strong,” Yup! Chunnie will protect nuna and Suie from those bad boys!”

P-ya and Junsu smiled because if that. The lady took something from her pocket as she gave it to Yoochun and Junsu.

“These are for you two, now, play and don’t cry anymore, OK?” P-ya nuna said.

“OK!” the two boys cheered as they ate the sweet lollipop they just got.

“Suie, wanna play the cars?” Chunnie asked.

“Yup!” Suie spoke, he played with Chunnie as both of the chasing each other using the car.

After satisfied with the car racing, YooSu decided to play with the ball pool. It’s like a place where there’re lots of small balls and kids played with them, like swimming between the balls.

“Oww!” Chunnie whined as he felt his was thrown a ball. He looked back and discovered the dolphin boy who did that.

“Yaaa~” Chunnie used a ball to hit Junsu but he missed.

The two boys played with each other and laughed together. It’s a fun day for both of them, but good time didn’t last forever.

“Suie~ Let’s go home,” Junsu’s mommy already back and it’s time for YooSu to separate.

“Chunnie ah…” Junsu called because he didn’t want to leave Yoochun alone there. He afraid the bad boys would do something bad to Chunnie.

“Don’t worry, my Umma will get me in a few minutes too, hehe…And for the bad boys, they’re already gone home…” Chunnie reassured with a smile.

“OK…See you at school!” Suie spoke as he gave a peck at Chunnie’s cheek,” That’s for saving me, hehe…”

Suie disappeared with his mommy, leaving the statue Park Yoochun there.

“Omooo! I didn’t know Chunnie already had a boyfriend,” P-ya nuna teased from behind, yet, Chunnie didn’t fight back, he just kept blushing until his mommy got him home.

That night, both of them having sweet dream playing any attraction that showed up inside their dreamland as the moon watched over them. They mumbled each other name as a smile carved on their lips.