School Trip-Minnie’s Savior

Cuteness Overdose

School Trip-Minnie’s Savior



“Hmm…?” the little boy opened his eyes as he looked around. What a messy room, he thought . Then, he realized a sock that stuck at his head. He pulled the sock as he looked to the figure that sleeping beside him. He smiled.

“Joongie ah, wake up! It’s morning already!” Yunnie spoke as he shook Joongie’s body. Joongie rubbed his eyes, he mumbled,” Five more minutes…”

Yunnie decided to go to the other bed, he shook Minnie’s body, but a hit on his head was what he got.

“Ouch! That hurt!” Yunnie held his head , he decided to ignore Minnie as he shook Junsu,” Suie, wake up!”

But the dolphin boy just mumbled incoherently. Yunnie shook Chunnie, but Chunnie didn’t even move. What’s wrong with them? Yunnie thought. Why couldn’t they wake up early like him?

Still in his wonder, Yunnie felt he was pulled.

“Yunnie~” Joongie spoke half asleep as he leaned on Yunnie’s shoulder,” Moning, hehe…What’s with that troublesome look?”

“No one want to wake up…” Yunnie spoke as he got into the floor as he changed from his pajamas. Joongie smiled as he got into the trio’s bed. He started with Minnie.

“Yaa~ Minnie, wake up or I’ll eat all the breakfast!” Joongie spoke as Minnie sat up straight, shouted,” My breakfast! Don’t eat them!”

“Haha,” Joongie laughed as he went into Junsu’s side,” Suie, wake up, there’s dolphin at the sea!”

“I wanna see~” Suie rubbed his eyes as he got up.

“Chunnie ah, wake up, or Joongie will popo~” Joongie spoke as Chunnie opened his eyes, staring at Joongie as he fell asleep again. Meanwhile, the other…

“Where’s my breakfast?” Min walked here and there, searching his breakfast.

“Dolphin~” Junsu opened the window to see the sea, but he couldn’t see the dolphin. He pouted as he finally realized he had been trick.

“OK, everybody is up…” Yunnie amazed by Joongie’s ability to wake everyone,” But, Chunnie…”

“WAKE UP!!!” the boys shouted as they made pile of mountain with Chunnie at the bottom.

“OK, OK, OK!” Chunnie finally opened his eyes as he lazily got to the bathroom. They boys changed their pajamas as they brushed their teeth.

KIDS, WAKE UP, WAKE UP~ IT’S MORNING!

The teacher’s voice echoed through the speaker.

LET’S HAVE BREAKFAST AT LAST NIGHT PLACE AND WE’RE GOING TO THE BEACH TOO TODAY…SO PREPARE YOUR SWIMSUIT, OK?

“Yey! Swimming!” the boys cheered.

The boys went outside their room as they ate their breakfast at the hall. Nothing change much, Minnie was still the food eater. Finally, they finished and changed to their swimsuit.

“Don’t play too far OK? And don’t play too deep!” the teacher reminded as the kids stormed the sea. Some of them were playing with the wave and some other built the sand castle.

“Chunnie, Minnie, help me with my castle,” Suie asked in his blue dolphin swimsuit.

“OK!” Chunnie rushed to Suie’s side as he wore his white polar bear swimsuit.

“Where’s Minnie?” Suie asked.

“He’s playing the wave with hyung deul,” Chunnie answered as he used his finger to make the castle, helping Junsu with the gate.

“Chunnie, you did well!” Suie cheered as he looked at Chunnie’s creation. They boy ended up making and something splashing sand to each other.

“Minnie, don’t go to deep, OK?” Joongie reminded as he felt Yunnie splashed some water to his face.

“Omooo! Naughty Yunnie!” Joongie fought back.

Meanwhile, the maknae, who’s lying on his precious banana-shaped-swim balloon, was playing with the water with his feet. He used the wave to play. Smiling and laughing, but then, he felt the wave was pulling him.

“Omooo!” Min gasped as he realized he was farther than the other. He looked to the sea, he couldn’t see the bottom. Fear started to conquer his mind, he slipped and fell.

“Hyungi---blublub---hyungie!!!” Minnie tried to shout, but the water kept coming inside his mouth. He couldn’t breathe.

His sight blured as he cried. But then, he felt arms on his body as he was dragged back to the banana balloon.

“Hang on,” a boy spoke to him, Minnie did as he had been told and hung on the balloon. He didn’t know the boy, but he was thankful.

The other finally realized Minnie was too far, they’re about to call for the teacher, but stopped when they saw a boy rescued Minnie.

“Are you his friend?” the boy asked.

“Yes!” Joongie answered as he and the others helped Min to the side.

“Minnie, are you OK?” Suie asked.

“I’m…fine,” Minnie finally spoke,” Thank you…ummm…”

“Kibum, my name is Kim Kibum,” the boy smiled.