Good Friends

Cuteness Overdose

Good Friends



“That’s cute~” Jaejoongie smiled cheerfully as he saw Junsu’s sticker collection. There’re lost of different kind of dolphins, whether the size, color, and even the species. Junsu smiled happily, showing his cute little things.

“You can have one if you like it,” Junsu said as he helped Jae chose the best dolphin stickers.

“Ummm…But Umma said I shouldn’t ask for other’s people things…” little Joongie said innocently.

“But I’m giving it to you~ Please accept my gift, OK?” Junsu said with his pouted lips, Jaejoongie couldn’t resist. He nodded and he said,” I’ll have this one, can I?”

“Of course!” Junsu gave the sticker Jae picked excitedly. They began to chat again and smiled together, that’s when they realized the bell already rang.

“Omoo! Let’s get into the class!” from a little far away, Changmin said as he and his friend went into class direction. They passed Joongie and Junsu.

“Suie~ Let’s get into the class!” Yoochun said as he helped Junsu up. Jaejoongie just realized how close they’re. Everyone called each other by nickname, Jaejoongie wanted to try to. He opened his mouth and tried to talk,” Yun…nie…”

“Yeah?” Yunho answered, both of the boys stayed silent for a few second. Yunho was too shocked because it’s the first time anyone called him like that, beside his mommy. Jaejoongie’s cheek turned into pink.

“Let’s go to the class guys~” Min reminded, and so the boys went back to their class.

They began the class by singing a children song, how happy Jae was; he really loved singing. Then, everyone listened to the teacher story and when it finished they got to guess what the moral message was. As always, Changmin got it right. Then, the bell rang, it’s their short break time.

“Jae hyung! Wait for us!” Changmin called. Min started to call Jae hyung because Jae’s the oldest one.

“Min…nie,” Jae tried to say the word, the nickname Changmin always being called by his friends.

“Jae hyung! Since when did you call Min like that?” Junsu asked.

“Joongie also called me Yunnie this morning,” Yunho said.

“Umm…” Jae’s red face made him the cutest living things in the world,” I want to call you guys by nicknames…can I?”

“Of course!” all of them approved. And so the smile went back to Jae’s pouty lips.

“But hyung hasn’t called mine and Junsu’s nickname,” Yoochun protested.

“Umm, Chunnie…Suie” Jae smiled.

“Let’s go! I’m starving!” Min said excitedly as all the kids went into the canteen; it’s Wednesday, they day they got free snack from the canteen. It’s always tasty; especially for the little food eater, Shim Changmin.

The kid had so much fun, learning about each other and sometime asking each other strange, yet cute question, such as: Why the fish can live in the water, but human can’t? Why the adult lot taller than them? and many more others.

The world was just too big and exciting to these little kids.

Then the bell rang once again…

RING DING DONG RING DING DONG…

The children went back to their classes. They did some games with the whole class and laughed together, so happy. But then, the school was over.

“Hyung see ya tomorrow,” Yoochun said as he got his backpack.

“Wait for me~” Junsu followed Chunnie,” Bye~”

“I have math course after this, so I’ll be going then,” Min said as the other two boys left in amusement, Minnie was always a genius in their group or class.

“Umm, are you going home now?” Yunho asked.

“Well, my mom said she’ll be a bit late,” Jaejoongie said. They eventually decided to wait at the school park, Yunho hadn’t been fetched too.

“Yunnie,” Jae called.

“What is it?” Yunho asked as he turned to face Joongie.

“Kumawo,” Jae smiled.

“For what?” (Yun)

“For being my first friend and introduce me to your friend,” Jaejoongie explained. Yunho blushed a little, but he decided to keep calm.

“It’s no big deal! I’m, Jung Yunho, the class president, will always protect the whole student, especially new student!” Yunho showed his pose, just like a superhero every child watched those days.

“Haha…” Jae smiled.

“Then, I think I should say kumawo too…” Yunho spoke.

“For what?” (Jae)

“For calling me with nickname, Yunnie~” Yunho smiled,” I never get called like that because I’m always older than everyone…Just my Umma called me like that, so I’m happy when Jaejoongie called me Yunnie. Can I call you Jaejoongie and Jaejoongie called me Yunnie from now on?”

Jae nodded softly. They’re about to chat more, but two figures showed up.

“Jaejoong ah, have you wait long?” Jaejoong’s mommy asked, Jae shook his head as he hugged his mommy.

“Yunho yah,” Yunho did the same to his mommy.

“Omoo! Sye Hyun! That’s your son?” Jae’s mommy asked as she finally realized who Yunho’s mommy was.

“Min Hee ah! Omoo, what a cute little boy you got there!” both of the mommy hugged each other like a good friends.

“Our Umma knows each other?” Joongie asked to Yunnie.

“I don’t know…It seems so,” Yunnie answered.

And so Jaejoongie and Yunnie ended up together at a restaurant near the school as the Ummas chatted happily. They ate and had so much fun. Little Joongie laughed when Yunho ate messily, and Yunho teased Joongie for eating quietly.

That’s totally fun for both the Ummas and the sons. And then, they parted. Even Joongie already missed school and his friends, Joongie knew tomorrow he would have more fun.

Walking hand-to-hand with his mommy, Yunnie and Joongie knew both of them would have sweet dreams tonight. The smiled happily as the sun set and the moon started to smile upon them.