Sea World

Cuteness Overdose

Sea World



“Umma, I want that cake, can I?” his son told his mommy as he pointed at a delicious strawberry cake.

“But Suie, you just ate lunch…” his mommy said.

“Umma…I really want that~~~” Suie said as his eyes blink-blink . Who could resist that? No, his mommy couldn’t.

“OK but just one OK?”

“Yey!” Suie cheered and so both of them entered the cake café . They could see some other guest too. Suie picked the cake he wanted and he asked his mommy to sit next to the big aquarium in the café.

“Wuli (our) Suie really likes fish, doesn’t he?” his mommy asked.

“Yes! Dolphin is the best!” Suie said.

And so the waiter gave them their cakes. Suie ate it so cheerfully, how he wished his twin could be there. But Junho was with his father, washing the car. Well, Junho really liked to help his father washing the car, but Suie didn’t really like it. That’s why our dolphin boy decided to go shopping with his mommy.

“Umma, it’s Suie!” a little boy went into Junsu’s direction.

“SUIE!” he cheered.

“Eh? Chunnie? What are you doing here?” Junsu asked as their mommy great each other. It ended up that Yoochun joined them and Suie gave half of his cake to Chunnie.

“It’s OK, I already ate, just eat it Suie,” Chunnie said.

“But I wanna share…” seeing Junsu’s true feeling, Chunnie decided to take a bite.

“Junsu ah,” Chunnie’s mommy called,” Since, today is holiday, I and Yoochun will go to Sea World, will you come with us?”

“Eh? Really? I wanna come, can I? Can I Umma? ” Junsu asked with his puppy eyes, his mommy nodded. And so they paid the cake and went into the Sea World.

At the Sea World…

“Umma! Umma! Look at that!” Suie cheered as he saw the dolphin jumped high,” It’s so cute~”

His mommy caressed her son’s pink cheek as Junsu kept shouting enthusiasm.

“Junsu ah, do you want to take a photo with the dolphin?” Chunnie’s mommy asked.

“Yes! I want to!” Junsu answered as he smiled,” Chunnie, let’s take a photo, OK?”

Chunnie was more than happy to hear that, he nodded. So after the show was over, both of the kids went near the dolphin trainer, asking some photo. The dolphin trainer agreed.

“Come on, Suie!” Chunnie pulled Junsu near the pool.

“Slowly, kids…” the Ummas chuckled at their sons’ behavior.

The dolphin went up as it put its pointy nose on Junsu’s pinkish cheek. Somehow, Chunnie left jealous. The fish shouldn't kiss Junsu like that.

“OK, ready, one…two…”

Before the cameraman said ‘three’, Yoochun pecked Junsu’s other cheek, leaving Junsu surprised.

And so the photo turned to be Junsu kissed by the dolphin and Chunnie.

“Omooo! Chunnie, you shouldn’t kiss Junsu…” his mommy warned.

“I…I didn’t kiss him, I almost slip…” Chunnie lied.

“That didn’t matter. I was happy, look at this! Because of that Junsu’s cheek turned pink, he’s so cute~ ” Junsu’s mommy said, leaving his son turned into tomato.

The mommy kept talking as Chunnie walked next to Junsu,” Are you mad?”

Junsu looked up to Chunnie, he wasn’t mad, he just embarrassed.

“No…” Junsu answered. A smile carved on Chun’s lips.

“Then, let’s see other attraction! I heard you can play with the baby dolphin here…” Chun reminded.

“Really? I wanna play!” Junsu cheered.

And so both of the son played and watched all the show at the Sea World. The one kilometer radius fish aquariums seemed so big to these boys.

They really had a great day.

Like always, it’s time to part away.

“Chunnie~” Junsu called as he rushed to Chunnie’s side.

“Yes?”

“Thank you!” Junsu pecked Chunnie’s cheek as he turned away, going home with his mommy, leaving red tomatos Chunnie there.

“Dear, are you OK?” his mommy asked.

“Yes! Today was so fun!” Chunnie cheered like he had just won a lottery.

The world seemed so big for these kids, but no matter how big it’s, they never felt lonely as long as they had each other.