Fluffy New Friend

Cuteness Overdose

Fluffy New Friend



“Suie, watch out!!!” Chunnie spoke as he pushed Suie to the side and protected him from the ground. He embraced Junsu tightly; afraid he would hurt the dolphin boy.

“Ouch…Chunnie what’s wrong?” Suie asked confusedly, he was only walking around the school park. The others were surprised at Chunnie’s behavior too.

“There’s…a…a…” Chunnie couldn’t speak, he instead helped Suie stood up as Joongie asked if Suie hurt; luckily he’s fine.

“Chunnie ah, are you OK?” Yunnie asked, Yoochun just nodded quickly as his eyes still didn’t move from the sight. The boys knew something was definitely wrong with Chunnie.

“What’s that?” Minnie finally asked as he pointed to the hairy ball behind the grasses that Chunnie kept looking at.

“Shhh! The monster gonna eat us alive if we’re noisy…We need to calm down and run---“

“You played to many games, hyung…” Minnie simply said as he moved closer to the grasses.

“Yaaa! Stop, Minnie ah! The monster gonna eat you alive!” Chunnie hissed.

“It’s not a monster, Chunnie ah…Monster supposed to be big and scary, but look at it…” Suie spoke.

The hairy ball was moving on Minnie’s palm. It had brown fur and pink nose, it’s tickling Minnie’s hand.

“So cute!” Bumie said.

“It’s a hamster!!!” Joongie joined as he played it with his finger.

“See…you worry too much,” Yunnie spoke to Chunnie, the boy just nodded as he tried to touch the hamster too, just like the others. He was scared, but he managed to do it.

“It’s…so fluffy…” Chunnie said.

“Yup! Cute~~~”

The boys drooled to play with the hamster, but then it’s time for the class to start again. Suie said he would put the hamster at his pocket and the others agreed. They went into the class and managed to sit at their seat without the teacher knowing about the hamster.

“Shh…don’t move too much, OK?” Suie spoke as played with the hamster using his finger. He managed to give the hamster to Bumie when the teacher asked him to go in front of the class. The hamster ended up at Bumie’s pocket.

“Do you like hamster?” Minnie whispered softly to Bumie.

“Yeah, they’re cute~” Bumie said.

“Oh…I wish I have enough money to buy you one…” Minnie mumbled.

“Haha, it’s OK, Minnie ah…My parents won’t allow me to have a pet anyway…” Bumie spoke.

“Why?”

“Because they say I need to be able to take care of myself first if I want a pet…” Bumie explained,” And well, I’m still not that old yet to do so…”

They boys finished the lesson and it’s time for them to go home. When they’re passing the school park, the hamster jumped down from Joongie’s palm.

“Aaahhh!” Joongie was shocked.

“Joongie! Are you OK?!” Yunnie asked, Joongie nodded his head.

The boys searched for the hamster all along the grasses, it’s just disappeared.

“Maybe it went home…” Yunnie spoke, they boys decided to search for it tomorrow, their mommies were waiting after all.

That night, all of them slept with worries. Somehow, they kept thinking about the hamster, they’re afraid something bad happened.

The next morning, the six boys rushed to the school earlier than usual, the mommy was more than surprised; especially Chunnie’s mommy since she knew Chunnie actually not a morning person, or we rather say, a morning boy.

“Chunnie!” Suie called as he saw Chunnie squatting on the grass.

“Hey! Look at this!” Chunnie called as he showed Suie the thing he found out earlier in the morning. They others later on came and joined them.

There’s a small box and soft grass inside it, it’s just like a home. And they saw the hamster they found out tomorrow, playing with the other five hamsters which were looked like its brother.

“Haha, it got brothers!” Bumie spoke.

“Yup! There’re six of them in total! Just like us…” Minnie counted them.

“Cute~~~” Joongie said.

“Yeah, umm…maybe we should name them?” Yunnie suggested.

“Haha, then this one is Minnie, since it’s round like a ball and I bet it likes to eat so much,” Bumie pointed to the round hamster.

“Yaaa!!!”

The boys ended up having fun with the hamsters. They went back to the park before going home.

“I think we should leave them here…” Suie spoke,” It’s their home after all…”

“Yup,” Joongie agreed.

“OK, then, they’ll need this…” Minnie spoke as he made some roof for the box, somehow it ended up great,” It’ll protect them from wind, snow, and rain…”

“Our Minnie is genius like always!” Yunnie cheered.

That day the boys went home happily and couldn’t wait for tomorrow since they’re gonna have more fun with the hamsters. They found new friends once again.