School Trip-On Bus

Cuteness Overdose

School Trip-On Bus



“Umma! I’m going on a trip with school tomorrow! Yey!” a boy cheered as he went into his mommy, inside his room.

“Yes, Umma know, that’s why let’s prepare the things, OK?” the mommy said.

“Yes! Yes! I want to bring swim suit! I wanna swim because we’re going to a beach,” the boy cheered as he got his swim suit out from his cute small cupboard.

“OK, Joongie, calm now,” Min Hee smiled at her son. She prepared the things as little Joongie helped excitedly.

“Hmm…But then, I won’t see Umma for three days… ” little Joongie mumbled.

“Joongie ah, be a good boy, OK? Listen to the teacher and tell the teacher if something wrong, OK? ” the mommy reminded, little one nodded obediently. Suddenly, Joongie hugged his mommy.

“Omoo! Have you missed Umma already?”

“Hm!” Jae admitted,” I’ll miss Umma a lot…”

“Joongie ah, Umma will miss you too…Umma will make your favourite dish when you come back, OK?”

“Yey!”

So that night, Joongie slept as he couldn’t wait for the morning to come. He wanted to play and swim badly when he arrived at the beach.

And so, the morning came and Min Hee woke her son. Jaejoongie opened his eyes as he got up sleepily, heading to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth. After finished doing all the stuff, Min Hee sent Joongie to school.

At school…

“Suie!” Joongie cheered when he saw Suie, both of them greeted each other as they got into the bus.

“Joongie, morning!” Yunho greeted and told Joongie to sit next to him. He specially prepared the seat, near the window, so Joongie could see the view. Meanwhile, Suie went to Chunnie and Minnie’s row.

Joongie sat and he looked outside, he could see him mommy waving to him. He waved back as a few minutes later the bus departed.

“Don’t worry, I’ll protect you! ” Yunnie ensured because he could see Joongie was kind of worried.

“Kumawo, Yunnie…It’s just this’s the first time I go on trip without my Umma…” Joongie confessed. He was little worried and scared, but he knew his Umma already prepared everything inside his bag.

“Me too!” Minnie said as he showed up from the front seat of YunJae.

“Minnie, I bet you bring lots of food,” Joongie spoke.

“Yup! LOTS~” Min smiled as he showed some of them, the biscuit, the milk, the snack, and many more.

“I wonder, how can you eat all of it?” Junsu spoke.

“Hmm, maybe because our Minnie is always a food eater…” Chunnie teased.

“Yaaa~ no food for Chunnie hyung,” Min said playfully. They ended up arguing and having so much fun on the way. Little Joongie also began to forget his worries, he felt so happy.

The bus stopped after two hours ride and the teacher told the kids that they could go to the public restroom if the wanted. Little Joongie needed to go to the restroom.

“Hmmm…” little Joongie mumbled.

“What’s wrong Jae hyung?” Chunnie asked.

“I want to pee…” Joongie confessed innocently. Seeing Jaejoongie uneasiness, Chunnie decided to accompany Joongie to the toilet. The others were still busy with their stuff.

They got off the bus and headed to the toilet. Chunnie didn’t really want to go to the toilet, that’s why he waited outside. Joongie washed his hand when he finished and headed out.

Both of them were about to walk back to the bus when a man blocked them.

“Hey, kids, you used the toilet, didn’t you? You need to pay now… ” the man said in kind of threatening voice. Chunnie knew something was wrong, but Joongie still not realized it.

“Eh? But it’s written for free…” Joongie said.

“But I said you must pay! ” the man hissed, leaving Joongie scared. He hid behind Chunnie as he almost cried.

“Hyung ah,” Chunnie called,” RUN!!!”

With that the both boys ran as fast as they could. The man tried to follow them, but back of when he realized there’s teacher. The boys went into the bus.

“Yunnie!!!” Jae shouted as he hugged Yunho from behind.

“What’s wrong Joongie?!” Yunho was shocked to see Jae cried.

“What’s wrong kids?” the teacher asked as she heard Joongie cried.

“Bad people tried to kidnap us…” Chunnie giving his innocent deduction,” He blocked our way and asked for our money… ”

“Omooo! Really?” the teacher was shocked when she heard it,” Next time, if you want to go somewhere, tell teacher first, OK?”

Joongie stopped cried after Yunnie caressed him for a while. Both of Joongie and Chunnie nodded.

“OK, now, Joongie, here for you, stop crying OK?” he teacher gave a small lollipop to Joongie. Joongie was more than happy to accept that. The smile went back to those pouty lips.

“Kumawo,” Joongie smiled.

Then, the bus continued his journey. The kids went back on their seat.

“Are you OK, Chunnie?” Suie asked about the accident before.

“I’m OK,” Chunnie ensured.

“Hyung can have my candy if hyung want…” Changmin tried to cheer them up too.

“No, it’s OK. Kumawo, Minnie…” Chunnie spoke.

Meanwhile, behind them, a cute boy was sleeping soundly after finished his lollipop on his friend’s shoulder.

“Sleep well OK, Joongie? Yunnie will wake you when we’re arrived,” Yunnie mumbled to himself.