School Trip-Together

Cuteness Overdose

School Trip-Together



“Yey! We arrived!!!” the kids cheered.

“OK, kids, go to your room, take a bath, and meet teacher at the hall in one hour, OK?” the teacher ordered as the excited kids obeyed.

“Joongie, let’s go to our room~” Yunnie said as he pulled Joongie.

“Eh?”

“We’re in the same room…” Yunnie explained.

“Are we together with Chunnie, Suie, and Minnie?” Joongie asked as Yunnie nodded. Joongie was more than happy because he could sleep together with his friends.

The kids went into their room as the put their bag away. The room wasn’t that big, but for these kids, it’s big enough.

“There’re only two beds!” Joongie pointed,” Then we should share…”

“Since the other one is smaller, I’ll sleep with Chunnie and Minnie at the bigger bed, OK?” Suie said.

“OK!”

“I wanna take a bath…” Min said.

“Then, you can take a bath first Minnie,” Chunnie suggested.

“But…I’m scared…” Minnie spoke,” Usually my Umma accompany me…”

“Umm, how about take a bath together? Five of us?” Joongie suggested as he saw the bathtub was big enough for the five boys.

“Ehh?” the other chorused.

“Come on~” Joongie pulled the other into the bathroom. They ended up taking bath together.

“The water is too hot…” Yunnie protested.

“OK, I’ll put more cold water in…” Minnie spoke.

“Guys! Look at this!” Suie showed his cute dolphin bath doll.

“It’s cute~” the boys said as they began to splash each other with water.

“Yaaa!” Chunnie startled when Suie used his doll to splash some water on his face,” You, dolphin boy!”

“It’s tickling!” Joongie laughed when Minnie rubbed his back for fun.

“Minnie, leave Joongie alone~” Yunnie splashed some water on Min’s face.

“Yaaaa~ You guys~~~”

And so the kids were having so much fun at the bathtub. They finished their bath finally after half hour playing and messing the bathroom.

“Omoo…We got do something with the bathroom…” Minnie spoke when he looked at the all-wet-bathroom.

“Minnie, get dress first, I’ll do the cleaning…” Chunnie reminded as he used the towel he found out somewhere to clean the floor.

“I’ll help~” and so the other helped.

For the students from Dong Bang Playgroup, please come to the hall…

“Hey, there’s the announcement, let’s go!” Yunnie said as he heard the sound from their room speaker.

The kids went to the hall as they walked along the hallway. The sun was setting beautifully.

“It’s so beautiful!” Joongie and Suie cheered.

“I wish I can play at the beach~” Minnie whinned.

“It’s too late for now…” Chunnie spoke.

“Yup, beside we still have tomorrow and the day after tomorrow to play, right?” Yunho reminded.

“Oh, boys, let’s go to the hall, we’re going to have dinner together…” the teacher showed up as she got the boys into the hall.

The hall was full of food, especially seafood, since it’s in the beach. The kids stormed the food and ate happily. Few candles were on the table.

“We’ll sit first OK?” the other said as they smiled at Minnie, who’s still picking his food.

“OK, leave me one seat,” Min spoke as he did what he did before.

“Minnie really like food~” Joongie said as the four boys went to the table. After a few minutes, Minnie was back with two plates of food.

“Minnie!” the other shocked to see the view, but it seemed the food eater didn’t realize.

“Let’s eat!” the boys ate as they chatted happily.

“Do you know that we’re having candlelight dinner?” Yunnie spoke his innocent mind.

“Eh?” Joongie was confused.

“Well, that’s true since there’re candle in the table…” Chunnie agreed.

“What’s candlelight dinner?” Minnie asked with his stuffed mouth.

“It’s like we’re having dinner with candle in our table…and with our precious person!” Suie cheered.

“Really?”

“That’s what I heard…” Suie spoke.

“Then, that’s fine! Because Yunnie, Chunnie, Suie, and Minnie are my precious person!” Joongie spoke as he smiled, the other smiled too.

I want to be like this forever…the kids said secretly in their heart as they ate their candlelight dinner.

Together with all of them…

Five of us…