Playing in the Park

Cuteness Overdose

Playing in the Park



“Umma! Umma! Hurry up!” little boy pulled his mommy’s palm so excitedly.

The little cute boy smiled as his pinkish cheek made every people he passed, mumbling how cute he was. Little Joongie was really excited!

He thought he would be bored because today was Sunday, which meant, no school. But, him mommy told him, they’re going to play at the park with Sye Hyun, Yunnie’s mommy. That meant, he would see Yunnie!

Finally he could see the park. He let go of his mommy’s hand and rushed in.

“Omoo! Joongie ah, wait Umma,” his mommy was shocked to see his excited son like this, but somehow she felt happy.

A boy was playing with the slides, he went up the stairs, but then a voice caught his ears.

“Yunnie!!!”

Yunnie immediately searched the voice, he looked front and found little Joongie waited for him at the slide end; smiling happily.

“Joongie?” Yunnie asked as he got down from the slide. Joongie laughed as he hugged Yunnie, who’s froze, no moving.

“…Why are you here?” Yunnie asked as he came back to the earth.

“Hehe, my Umma told me to come with her to play with you so that she could chat with your Umma,” Joongie answered in one breath. Yunnie smiled and then, he took Joongie’s hand. They ended up chasing each other, laughing and smiling with happiness.

“Omoo, look at our son, they’re so happy together!” Sye Hyun said.

“Yeah, anyway, about the branded bag you told me that Key-gun wore….” And so the mommy chatted, gossiping.

“Joongie wait for me~” Yunnie chase Joongie, but suddenly Joongie stopped, making Yunnie hit his nose on Joongie’s back.

“Why did you stop?” Yunnie asked.

“Isn’t that…Chunnie?” Joongie pointed at a certain boy, near the seesaw.

“No, it can’t be…wait! Isn’t that Junsu?” Yunho pointed to the other boy that played with the one Jae pointed.

“Chunnie!!!! Suie!!! ” Joongie called, and so the two boys looked at them.

It’s really Chunnie and Suie! Jaejoongie said excitedly in his heart. Yunnie and Joongie went to their place.

“Omooo! Hyung!” Chun and Su chorused together. They began to play with each other as one boy went into Junsu’s direction.

“Su, are they your friends?” the boy asked.

“Hyungie!” Junsu cheered,” Yes, they’re my friend!”

“Oh, hi!” the boy greeted, leaving the others in shock-mode. How not? The boy looked almost same like Junsu, just slightly different.

“Umm, I’m Junho, Junsu big twin brother,” Junho introduced.

“SUIE HAD A TWIN!!!” all of them gasped.

“Yes, you guys don’t know?” another boy showed up, he held ice cream and it with his small tonque.

“Minnie!”

“Hi hyung, hehe, hi Junho hyung,” Min greeted. Our Minnie really knew a lot didn’t he? He liked know everything^^

“Ice cream…” the rest mumbled as they saw the nice brown-white things on Min’s palm.

“Um...wanna some?” Min asked, and all of them nodded. Junho even nodded, after all he at the same age with Suie.

“I got some, hehe…” Min gave a pack of ice cream and so they ate together,” My mom bought this for me, but since you guys are my best friend, I wanna share…”

“Kumawo, Min!”

“You’re the best dongsaeng!”

Min smiled, because even though he loved food so much, nothing better than his friend. After finished their ice cream, they played again. Yunnie and Joongie played the seesaw, as Suie, Chunnie, Minnie, and Junho played the swing together.

Junho pushed his little bro so the swing would move. Well, at first Chunnie wanna played to but he decided to push Minnie. They really had so much fun. But then, it’s time to go home.

“See you guys tomorrow at school!” Joongie shouted out loud as he smiled. They bed farewell and because today, his mommy knew some new friends. When the five boys played together, the Ummas chatted and got know each other. Really a fun day!

“Do you have a great day?” the Ummas asked their sons.

“Yes!” Joongie smiled.

“Of course!” Yunnie answered.

“Definitely.” Minnie agreed.

“Yup!” Junho and Junsu chorused together.

“Yeah!” Yoochun said.